Meet The QB That Has Never Lost Against Dallas

nobody

Reaction score
With the best two quarterback's since Aikman. Romo & Dak!
LOL. Trying to sugar coat it makes it even worse. He managed 10 TD's with 1,354 passing yards.

Against a team with an owner that has continually pumped almost everything into offense and said "Meh, good enough" on the other side of the ball.

Brady has also benefitted from having a good defense on his side. Don't get me wrong, he's likely the GOAT, but he's beatable and human or Eli freaking Manning wouldn't have beat him in the SB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They should’ve beat them a few years back that game was there for the taking and I honestly can’t even say it was solely the defenses fault why we didn’t.

That game was crazy the weather was basically stopping both offenses. But I agree, the problem is when everything becomes equal it was JG staff vs BB staff...puts that lose in the correct column in my opinion.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If I am Quinn… I play aggressive all game long. Throw every pressure package at Tom. Yes— he will hit some big plays— BUT he will suffer some big hits.

Test that 43 year old body. Yep— he is going to Canton. But right now— he’s wearing pads and a helmet. Hit him hard all game long and make him want to go to Canton early and spend time with his wife and kids.

I do not expect us to win— so the next best thing is to see Brady in pain and whining all game long. Make his body earn this W.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If you want to beat Brady you have to put him on his ***. Period. Hes known to get the yips when you hit him early. If the Cowboys try to sit back and "keep everything in front of them" he is going to light this team up. If Parsons and company are aggressive and get after him, it's not out of the question that Dak outperforms him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would go with the football equivalent of the NBA's Hack-a-Shaq. (Teams would repeatedly foul Shaq because he was a poor free throw shooter)

I would just blitz all 11 defenders. TB would score 3 TDs in a few minutes but eventually Brady would break.

Would you prefer to play 3 quarters against Brady's backup starting out down by 3 TDs or just play straight up against Brady?

Hire Gregg Williams for 1 game and bankroll him to pay defenders for late hits on Brady.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
We never made the super bowl while he went there 10 times. We had 9 other chances to play him but cowboys were watching super bowl from couch.

Giants and Eagles say different about beating Brady.

SSoup

Reaction score
We've had some sorry defenses over the years. This doesn't suprise me.
It's worth mentioning he's only really had 2 very good games against us personally.

2 of his 5 games against us he was legitimately bad (like, passer ratings of 65 and 70, completion percentages in the mid 40's), those being the 2003 and 2019 games. His defense really won those games. The Pats scored 12 points and 13 points in those two. When our team only scores 12 or 13, our fans want to lynch our QB (even more than they normally do).

He had another game, 2011, where he was okay but nothing special (passer rating of 82, and he threw 2 interceptions to balance out his 2 touchdowns). 20-16 final score. Rob Ryan is the only defensive coordinator we had who coaxed any picks out of him.

It was the 2007 and 2015 games where he was actually great. One of those, 2015, was the season we were 4-12 when Romo and Dez missed most of the season and our team basically quit on the entire year for that reason. Everyone wrecked us that year. And 2007 was the season the Pats went 16-0 and scored about 600 points on the season. They killed everyone that year.

Interestingly, he's played us 5 times and he's fumbled the football 4 times against us.

Reactions: CWR