Melila Purcell from Hawai'i

Reaction score
I think this guy can do something. Those Hawaii Warriors are pretty nasty.
Just ask Purdue and Arizona State!
fb_purcell_melila_05.jpg

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Yeah, they got him in the 6th and he was a much more productive player than Alama-Francis who got taken at 58 by the Lions. ** has more upside though, but Mel was unblockable at times.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Paniolo22;1481385 said:
Yeah, they got him in the 6th and he was a much more productive player than Alama-Francis who got taken at 58 by the Lions. ** has more upside though, but Mel was unblockable at times.

I was kind of bummed when the Eagles took Nate Ilaoa one pick before we did in the 7th. I liked that kid from what little I saw of him.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1481398 said:
I was kind of bummed when the Eagles took Nate Ilaoa one pick before we did in the 7th. I liked that kid from what little I saw of him.

He could be a really good situational player for them. He has a really quick burst and was in the top 5 at the combine in the first 10 yds. He rarely goes doen on first contact, and probably has the best hands of all RB's since he did start his career at WR/Slot back. I hated him going to the Eagles. My only concern with him is he fumbles, which I hope he does for the Eagles if he ever gets to play against us.