Melton is a Cowboy - 1yr, multi-year club option

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
If the one year deal with 3 year option is true, and the money is reasonable, I'm ok with the deal. It's making the best of a bad situation (which is what the off-season has been thus far).

So maybe... just maybe, we might have one competent DL thus far.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
This is a good signing at what looks like a very reasonable price. Some people will never be happy.

I'll take Melton at this price over Hatcher at his every day of the week and twice on Sundays,,,,,and I really like Hatch.

bysbox1

Reaction score
Here's that tweet: @BryanBroaddus: Still working on numbers but sounds like a one year deal for Melton with a club option for 3 other years if performs well.

He thinks the options will be big money.

Man, club options though, that's awesome.

If the one year deal with 3 year option is true, and the money is reasonable, I'm ok with the deal. It's making the best of a bad situation (which is what the off-season has been thus far).

So maybe... just maybe, we might have one competent DL thus far.

If this is true, then it's a good deal and I'm okay with it. I just did not want to see Jerry roll out a huge back loaded deal on him. One year with a club option for 3 more makes sense.

We'll just have to wait and see the numbers

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is a good signing at what looks like a very reasonable price. Some people will never be happy.

I'll take Melton at this price over Hatcher at his every day of the week and twice on Sundays,,,,,and I really like Hatch.

Why is your font size so small?

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
But he might need worker's comp.

I didn't realize you thought Hatcher was that old. When did this happen? Say, the last week or so?

Maybe check my history? I've been Melton's biggest fan . Was even before Ware was cut.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
@Edwerderespn: Cowboys examined DT Henry Melton's surgically-repaired left ACL and believe he will be ready for training camp as agent Jordan Woy has said.

@fishsports: Word from inside VRanch: #Cowboys have AGREED on DT Henry Melton but 'complicated issues' still being hammered out. @1053thefan