Member from NJ

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and that my family will be repping the Cowboys up here in Bergen County, NJ. Big Cowboys fans up here in Giants/Jets country. Looking forward to the draft. My son and I have been to three Cowboys games in the new Stadium the last three years and have been treated so well by those of you native to the Dallas area. Thanks so much for that.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and that my family will be repping the Cowboys up here in Bergen County, NJ. Big Cowboys fans up here in Giants/Jets country. Looking forward to the draft. My son and I have been to three Cowboys games in the new Stadium the last three years and have been treated so well by those of you native to the Dallas area. Thanks so much for that.
Southern Bergen County, the capitol of street sweeper corruption, and that's only whats visible. Never seen so much cherry picking in my whole life.

:welcome:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey youse, New Joysie, hard time typing holding my nose bent over with one hand. Welcome, I have a soft spot in my heart for those living in enemy territory. It matches the one in my head than never grew in properly, at least that's what my Mom told people. None doubted her either.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Welcome!
South Jersey here: I have to put up with Eagle fans:

Despite winning it all 2 years ago, their real Superbowl is still when they play the Cowboys each year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
What's goodie. I'm in Union County, NJ. We are fighting the good fight. Remember most are from Texas so reading comprehension is a little lacking so type slow for them lol.