Members that are attending San Diego game Sept. 11th

HTOWN COWBOY

Reaction score
I was thinking right now would be a good time to start a thread about members on this board attending the season opener in San Diego. I plan on making that trip from Houston to California for the first time with some friends to watch the new and improved COWBOYS play a great game against a very good Chargers team. I don't have tickets yet, but I will be purchasing some within two months. I plan on wearing a white Julius Jones authentic jersey, to show all Chargers fans that we have a pretty good #21 also. I'd like to sit on the COWBOYS side in the field level, hopefully 15 rows up from the COWBOYS bench. I know these tickets are going to be pretty expensive though, but when there's a will, there's a way. Who else here plans on going? It would be nice to all meet up before the game, just a thought.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HTOWN COWBOY said:
I was thinking right now would be a good time to start a thread about members on this board attending the season opener in San Diego. I plan on making that trip from Houston to California for the first time with some friends to watch the new and improved COWBOYS play a great game against a very good Chargers team. I don't have tickets yet, but I will be purchasing some within two months. I plan on wearing a white Julius Jones authentic jersey, to show all Chargers fans that we have a pretty good #21 also. I'd like to sit on the COWBOYS side in the field level, hopefully 15 rows up from the COWBOYS bench. I know these tickets are going to be pretty expensive though, but when there's a will, there's a way. Who else here plans on going? It would be nice to all meet up before the game, just a thought.
Let me know if you're still planning on being there.

Also, where did you get tix?

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
I won't be able to go to that one but I will go to the one against Raiders. I really want to see Roy Williams mess up Randy Moss. It'll be nice for Roy to come back to the Bay Area. It should feel like home and with that I hope he gets excited and get some good hits in.