Memories of better times - 6 minutes of Romo to TO

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Better times? And we won what again?

Where's the Aikman to Harper videos? Lol.

Why Harper? Irvin was the primary receiver.

Plus, if winning is what we want, then we need to show Smith tearing teams apart behind a strong line, and a No. 1 defense stopping the opponent, to go along with Aikman to Irvin/Harper/Novacek. Aikman was a better quarterback than many here give him credit for being, but he couldn't have carried the teams we've had since he retired any further than our past two QBs have.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why Harper? Irvin was the primary receiver.

Plus, if winning is what we want, then we need to show Smith tearing teams apart behind a strong line, and a No. 1 defense stopping the opponent, to go along with Aikman to Irvin/Harper/Novacek. Aikman was a better quarterback than many here give him credit for being, but he couldn't have carried the teams we've had since he retired any further than our past two QBs have.

Why not Harper? I'm allowed to be random, aren't I? Y'all are way too sensitive. Lol.

catiii

Reaction score
I was going to show Aikman to Irvin for 8 minutes but decided to use Romo to expose the hate. Would've been nice if Jerry had put a team around him like Aikman had. Romo was one of the best QBs we've ever had right along with Aikman. Takes an entire team to win championships.

Aikman: Cowboys' "Romo is a better QB than I was"

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I was going to show Aikman to Irvin for 8 minutes but decided to use Romo to bring out the haters. Would've been nice if Jerry had put a team around him like Aikman had.
So it is really a Romo is better than Dak thread. Got it.

catiii

Reaction score
So it is really a Romo is better than Dak thread. Got it.
Now I know why you're on ignore. Back in the basement with you. Someone shows any video of the past and people make up agendas that aren't there but yet expose their own - Dak lover and Romo hater. Gotcha!!! Whatever you say!!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Now I know why you're on ignore. Back in the basement with you. Someone shows any video of the past and people make up agendas that aren't there but yet expose their own - Dak lover and Romo hater. Gotcha!!! Whatever you say!!
You just admitted to putting this particular video to bring out haters. That’s an agenda. This should also be in the history forum.