WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
A poster named WOODY'SGirl talking about how men are bad..... :p: ;) :D
Well I can appreciate the LITTLE things men have to offer..;) :D

It's the other things that drive you crazy...
:eekmouse:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:

Did my wife send you pictures of me!!!!!

Wait till I get home....that woman is in trouble.

:p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Did my wife send you pictures of me!!!!!

Wait till I get home....that woman is in trouble.

:p:
I heard she had to use the hubble to see some "parts" :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Well... this thread explains a lot. Now I understand why this is your favorite album.

Tracy%20Chapman%20-%20Tracy%20Chapman%20-%20Front.jpg

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

Little?

I am glad you are not talking about everyone because some shoe sizes are bigger then others, lol.

And if you are dealing with one of my bruhz there is hope; we eventually grow up and turn out to be somewhat productive citizens but it can be a wild ride along the way. ;) Also, our time table is not in congruency with the norm, I didn’t take a real job until I was 28, I think the dean in animal house sum it up best, “fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life”.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher said:
Little?

I am glad you are not talking about everyone because some shoe sizes are bigger then others, lol.

And if you are dealing with one of my bruhz there is hope; we eventually grow up and turn out to be somewhat productive citizens but it can be a wild ride along the way. ;) Also, our time table is not in congruency with the norm, I didn’t take a real job until I was 28, I think the dean in animal house sum it up best, “fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life”.

Little as in relative to other body parts...;) :D

Nah we not dealing, he's a good friend tho. And you are SOOO right about about that time table. Fortunately, I met him when he was just turning the tide. He's a real cool dude.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And Women have a tendency to put men in their graves. Half the time we do not know what you gals want and when you get upset at us we are expected to read your minds to figure out why you are mad at us. Most complicated creatures I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Us guys are simple creature and it takes so little to make us happy. LOL

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

You dont have to worry about that in Texas!
Just about us drinking whisky til 3 am and getting thrown in jail or shooting off a shotgun in the backyard or going on hunting trips in juarez or matamoros(sp?) and coming back with VD.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Little as in relative to other body parts...;) :D

Nah we not dealing, he's a good friend tho. And you are SOOO right about about that time table. Fortunately, I met him when he was just turning the tide. He's a real cool dude.
That's good, you can never have too many of them.

As far as the timetable, being a que in college is a full time job and you really have little time for going to class. :) Plus some of my best memories were formed when I was broke as a joke and kicking it with the bruhz. WG, you can probably attest to this but we still don't get tired of kicking it with one another, in fact the only thing that is different is that I have a little money in my pocket. WG, have you ever been on one of the “cruise with the Ques”?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
jterrell said:
You dont have to worry about that in Texas!
Just about us drinking whisky til 3 am and getting thrown in jail or shooting off a shotgun in the backyard or going on hunting trips in juarez or matamoros(sp?) and coming back with VD.
:lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher said:
That's good, you can never have too many of them.

As far as the timetable, being a que in college is a full time job and you really have little time for going to class. :) Plus some of my best memories were formed when I was broke as a joke and kicking it with the bruhz. WG, you can probably attest to this but we still don't get tired of kicking it with one another, in fact the only thing that is different is that I have a little money in my pocket. WG, have you ever been on one of the “cruise with the Ques”?
Boy, you sure are taking me back to my undergrad years. Whewy!!! I didn't pledge, but I always seemed to find myself at an Omega event. mmm, mmm, mmmm!! Ok, sorry. I forgot I'm talking to one of 'em...lol My friend actually knows some who are doing some real good things down here, as far as business, last I heard.

No I haven't been on one of the "cruise with the Ques." Unfortunately, I prolly never will. I'm a bit scared of big bodies of water. I don't even like driving over the ship channel...

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Boy, you sure are taking me back to my undergrad years. Whewy!!! I didn't pledge, but I always seemed to find myself at an Omega event. mmm, mmm, mmmm!! Ok, sorry. I forgot I'm talking to one of 'em...lol My friend actually knows some who are doing some real good things down here, as far as business, last I heard.

No I haven't been on one of the "cruise with the Ques." Unfortunately, I prolly never will. I'm a bit scared of big bodies of water. I don't even like driving over the ship channel...
Those were the days...It is universally accepted that Da Bruhz know how to party. Also, just as hard as we party we work equally as hard.

I know many bruhz in Houston and if I don't know your friend personally I am sure we know many of the same bruhz. You would be surprise how small this world really is especially dealing with the ques.