Merril Hoge was really impressed with Prescott's performance against Texans

That first half was AWFUL. It wasn't just pressure causing the issues. Dak had that stare going on...slow to react if first read wasn't open. I had zero hope coming into the 2nd half - but to his credit, he came out a different QB. HOWEVER, if the Texans make that INT on the throw on the last drive, the narrative is a lot different.
Good thing we get a win for the game and not the half. Every player has bad stretches, it's how you finish the entire game that some don't want to see.
 
He needs to go out there and win two consecutive playoff games and shut some people up.

It’s gonna suck when he is gone. He isn’t the problem, but he can’t overcome what the problem is, yet is expected to because he makes a little more money than other QBs. See Jerry as to how that came to be.

How do you overcome a front office that no other team would ever hire, and close to the same with two of the three HCs he played for?

I hate these Dak debates and thankfully it’s cooled down lately, maybe because when you take a look at what’s going on defensively one couldn’t possibly expect him to compensate for that.

During his entire time here, they’ve signed only Thompson in FA. Think about that for a minute. If I’m Dak, I guess I’m content because I’m a very rich man, but part of me would be pissed at how it’s likely he is viewed as a loser when it’s all said and done. He has the Joneses and their secret sauce to thank for that.
 
He needs to go out there and win two consecutive playoff games and shut some people up.

It’s gonna suck when he is gone. He isn’t the problem, but he can’t overcome what the problem is, yet is expected to because he makes a little more money than other QBs. See Jerry as to how that came to be.

How do you overcome a front office that no other team would ever hire, and close to the same with two of the three HCs he played for?

I hate these Dak debates and thankfully it’s cooled down lately, maybe because when you take a look at what’s going on defensively one couldn’t possibly expect him to compensate for that.

During his entire time here, they’ve signed only Thompson in FA. Think about that for a minute. If I’m Dak, I guess I’m content because I’m a very rich man, but part of me would be pissed at how it’s likely he is viewed as a loser when it’s all said and done. He has the Joneses and their secret sauce to thank for that.
"Those" people will never shut up, that's just how they're wired. He needs to win for the team and ALL of the fanbase.
 
You can't find anyone with actual football credentials who says anything other than, Dak is great.

Meanwhile, on this board, there are a lot of mouth breathers

Do you know that one of those mouth breathers had the nerve to say they knew more about judging quarterback talent than former players and coaches??

I swear I wish I saved that post. All you can say to people who think they know more about NFL talent then former NFL talent is..... "you got it man. You got it."
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,813
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top