Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Confession: Never thought the silent gif I made (seen in post 15) several years ago did justice to Nat King Cole's greatness. Unfortunately, Imgur.com has a 60-second limit on video/audio gifs :( . It kept bugging me, so I finally updated it as a video with help from YouTube:

Besides, @Reality had recently updated the site slogan anyway. ;) :D

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Confession: Never thought the silent gif I made (seen in post 15) several years ago did justice to Nat King Cole's greatness. Unfortunately, Imgur.com has a 60-second limit on video/audio gifs :( . It kept bugging me, so I finally updated it as a video with help from YouTube:

Besides, @Reality had recently updated the site slogan anyway. ;) :D

Nat King Cole's Christmas album is the ONLY Christmas album I've ever bought.

Its what we play when putting up the tree.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
0eb089b269a88d8344916a3675d8800f.jpg

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all....we spend all year talking and arguing but what family doesn't?! At the end of the day we're all devoted by one common reason and there's no more devoted fans than the ones who take time out throughout the year to express their feelings. I tip my hat to you all and this glass in my hand is in honor of you guys. Merry Christmas to you all and every loved one in your lives!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all....we spend all year talking and arguing but what family doesn't?! At the end of the day we're all devoted by one common reason and there's no more devoted fans than the ones who take time out throughout the year to express their feelings. I tip my hat to you all and this glass in my hand is in honor of you guys. Merry Christmas to you all and every loved one in your lives!
Yes at the end of the day we are all friends here!

Status
Not open for further replies.