Merry Christmas to ALL...

rathalarge

Reaction score
Just wishing everyone a joyous holiday, and for those who are playing Santa tonight, don't forget the excitrment that tonight and tomorrow will bring for your kids. And forgive me, but i must mention that Jaws and Sal Palantonio were sickening on NFL Matchup. So... 'Let's GO Cowboys' !!!!! :star:

LD Fan

Reaction score
rathalarge;1254436 said:
Just wishing everyone a joyous holiday, and for those who are playing Santa tonight, don't forget the excitrment that tonight and tomorrow will bring for your kids. And forgive me, but i must mention that Jaws and Sal Palantonio were sickening on NFL Matchup. So... 'Let's GO Cowboys' !!!!! :star:

Merry Christmas to Cowboys fans. Philthy fans, I hope Santa gets stuck in your chimney, causes a fire, and burns your house down.

cowboyed

Reaction score
rathalarge;1254436 said:

back at you.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
LD Fan;1254457 said:
Merry Christmas to Cowboys fans. Philthy fans, I hope Santa gets stuck in your chimney, causes a fire, and burns your house down.

No offense man, but thats a little much.

Merry Christmas all and to all a Good Monday Nite.:starspin;)

LD Fan

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1254472 said:
No offense man, but thats a little much.

Merry Christmas all and to all a Good Monday Nite.:starspin;)

Not really, I was going to say hope all the gifts get burned up too but decided against it in the holiday spirit.

yesfan

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of you.
All i want for Christmas is a Cowboy victory over the
Eagles.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to everyone. Have fun, be merry and most importantly be safe. I want everyone of you back here, at The Zone.
God bless you all!!!!

calico

Reaction score
I still remember the day I found out Santa did not exist. I came downstairs early, found some presents under the tree with the rest sitting in the kitchen and my dad in the bathroom laying a growler with the door open.

The smell of the growler and my broken dreams filled the air that night.