Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough time for some people and if you are one of those, I wish this weekend fills your heart with what's missing. But, you will have to allow that to happen because you are the one preventing that. I know, I was that way for a while.

Our society makes it harder and harder to find the true meaning and provides reasons to be bitter and cynical but we must fight that. What we need is there but we must seek it out in the quiet time because we are constantly surrounded by the noise.

I wish for each of you what you seek this Christmas season.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
We had our family thing Tuesday. As my son and his family have their Christmas stuff to do, my ex who usually comes over with my son, as she does the cooking, is on a cruise.
So it is just me...perfect....:laugh:

Football uninterrupted ... well if they were here I would still watch it all day long....:muttley:

So you eat what the ex is cooking? Damn, you are a brave man indeed.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
A very Merry Christmas to all in the CZ....yes, even you Rockport. :) May everyone cherish the time with family and for those of us that will be without, find friends or even strangers to make the holiday a fulfilling one for you and them.

God bless.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my Zone friends. I wish you all a very merry christmas, Happy Holidays and if I don't get to chat with you a happy new year.

We all banter, argue and debate, but one thing holds us in common and its our passion for our cowboys (except for a few eagles fans posing as cowboys fans ;)). Happy, happy, happy holidays. May all your wishes come true....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping for a Very Merry Christmas for all the CZ members hereabouts!

As always, a nice win vs. the Philadelphia Eagles would be outstanding, also!

This is the time when showing our love for family and friends counts the most.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Eagles will not grinch our Cowboy Spirit this year. They can come into our house and steal everything from us... even the lights. But, we'll still be grateful, for two back to back double digit winning seasons. And we will still gather at the center of Cowboyszone, hold hands, and sing this team's praises. Soooooo.....

Bah humbug, to the Eagles. We're going to put a lump of coal in their stockings, kidnap Rudolph, and make their flight land in Canada. Go-Go Cowboys and Go-Go Cowboys Spirit!

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good game.
May all the Whos down in Whoville put itching powder in the Eagles' underwear!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Merry Christmas to anyone reading this message. May you have a safe and joyous holiday, filled with love, gratitude, and happiness.

Merry-Christmas-Happy-New-Year_GIFs-1.gif
And anyone not reading this message can .................................................................. still have a Merry Christmas, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.