met a couple cowboys a few weeks back

cowboys4life

Reaction score
pretty awesome and really really great guys very down to earth..im not gonna say where i met just know i did and they were awesome...bobby carpenter and anthony fasano...i did tell them about the site so who knows if they will pop on...

Calicowboy

Reaction score
cowboys4life said:
pretty awesome and really really great guys very down to earth..im not gonna say where i met just know i did and they were awesome...bobby carpenter and anthony fasano...i did tell them about the site so who knows if they will pop on...

I think your trying to throw us off with the "few weeks back" thing...:p:

Did you meet them at the Rookie Symposium in Carlsbad??

JonCJG

Reaction score

:thumbup:

cowboys4life

Reaction score
haha ill have to remember the date when i go to work then ill let ya know it was a thursday though...i swear both were awesome got a they autographs i mean i was blown away when i seen them walk in to where i work it was great...

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Oh my, what are 2 Cowboys doing together and not at Valley Ranch. This is going to bring the team down. This is cancerous. We are doomed....:lmao2: