Metropolitan area TV coverage?

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I have been looking at my cable TV listings, TV Guide, other TV listing sites, and even the NFL TV map that people refer to and NONE of them state what will be shown in the Metroploitan area (Not South Jersey and upstate NY). One Zone member posted that he heard that it will be the Philly game, but does anyone know for sure what will be shown in this area tomorrow? Thanks in advance!

cmacch

Reaction score
BIGDen;2434978 said:
I have been looking at my cable TV listings, TV Guide, other TV listing sites, and even the NFL TV map that people refer to and NONE of them state what will be shown in the Metroploitan area (Not South Jersey and upstate NY). One Zone member posted that he heard that it will be the Philly game, but does anyone know for sure what will be shown in this area tomorrow? Thanks in advance!

It was me who posted that yesterday. I found out Philly was playing for sure today when I looked at the guide on my t.v. It sucks big time.

Oh, and for the record, I'm a girl :laugh2:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
cmacch;2434981 said:
It was me who posted that yesterday. I found out Philly was playing for sure today when I looked at the guide on my t.v. It sucks big time.

Oh, and for the record, I'm a girl :laugh2:

I apologize ma'am <insert image of a cowboy taking off his hat and bowing>. I just don't know why my cable company or any other reliable website that I've checked has not confirmed this. I hope (for our sake) your cable listing is incorrect, but thanks for responding!

cmacch

Reaction score
BIGDen;2435000 said:
I apologize ma'am <insert image of a cowboy taking off his hat and bowing>. I just don't know why my cable company or any other reliable website that I've checked has not confirmed this. I hope (for our sake) your cable listing is incorrect, but thanks for responding!

No problem. I'm sure my gender will be mistaken more than once around here :)

It seems to me, from looking at the t.v. guide/my cable company's websites that they are still deciding or something, because channel 5 at 1:00 is still "NFL Football Teams TBA," but on my actual t.v. it says Philly. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all of Jersey will get the Eagles/Ravens game because it said the NYC area will get it as well. It sucks.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
I would have thought Westchester County was getting blacked out on Fox because of the Jets game, but we technically have a Fox game at least in the listings (it's not infomercials in the listing anyway). Both Cablevision and Fox 5's official listings have it as "TBD" still this morning.

Jersey may be a different story, but I'd be surprised if they forgo a Cowboys game for the Eagles in the NY/CT side of the tri-state area.