MGM Mirage Super Bowl Odds

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas is listed at 5 to 1 the co-favorite with the Colts.

Here is an ESPN poll where you can make your early predictions and it shows these odds.

Link

Found it interesting thought some of you might too.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Now I buy in on all this hype.

I'm not being sarcastic, good things are coming our way.

Colts Vs Cowboys superbowl.

Dallas 37 Colts 24

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
So long as we sweep the Foreskins. That's really all I want. :)

bobtheflob

Reaction score
theogt said:
So long as we sweep the Foreskins. That's really all I want. :)

If we get swept by them and still make the Super Bowl I will be a happy guy.

DBoys

Reaction score
Don't forget guys the Colts play the NFCE this year not the cake walk schedule they had last year. They will lose 3 out of the 4 games to the NFCE and I will go as far to say they don't make the playoffs this year.

1 9/10 @ New York Giants 8:15 PM
2 9/17 HOUSTON TEXANS 1:00 PM
3 9/24 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 PM
4 10/1 @ New York Jets 1:00 PM
5 10/8 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 PM
6 10/15 BYE -
7 10/22 WASHINGTON Commanders 4:15 PM
8 10/29 @ Denver Broncos 4:15 PM
9 11/5 @ New England Patriots 8:15 PM
10 11/12 BUFFALO BILLS 1:00 PM
11 11/19 @ Dallas Cowboys 1:00 PM
12 11/26 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 1:00 PM
13 12/3 @ Tennessee Titans 1:00 PM
14 12/10 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 PM
15 12/18 CINCINNATI BENGALS 8:30 PM
16 12/24 @ Houston Texans 1:00 PM
17 12/31 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 PM

skinsscalper

Reaction score
bobtheflob said:

Ditto. It would actually MAKE IT FUNNER. The Foreskins fans would be talking smack all season/playoffs long only to watch us take home the big prize. They'd be choking on their hog noses. LOL.

SS

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
Well...I just want balance in the universe. I want those little bastids to know their historical role of being pwn3d by us.
DBoys said:
Don't forget guys the Colts play the NFCE this year not the cake walk schedule they had last year. They will lose 3 out of the 4 games to the NFCE and I will go as far to say they don't make the playoffs this year.
That's a bold prediction. They've got both the foreskins and eagles at home. Both teams will be AT LEAST 7 point underdogs going into those games, unless Indy gets the injury bug.

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Here is an ESPN poll where you can make your early predictions and it shows these odds.

Link

Found it interesting thought some of you might too.

Actually, the Pats are the favorites at 9 to 2, but still. Looks like the folks who bet real money on the NFL have decided the Cowboys are ready to go.:)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt said:
Well...I just want balance in the universe. I want those little bastids to know their historical role of being pwn3d by us.
That's a bold prediction. They've got both the foreskins and eagles at home. Both teams will be AT LEAST 7 point underdogs going into those games, unless Indy gets the injury bug.

That's what I was thinking, the Colts win their 2 home games, and if the Giants' secondary don't improve, the beat them at NY. I do not have a feeling just because we are at home, we win. I want to see how we play with all the new players and changes. But it will be a very good game. SB preview if both teams are playing as expected, will be the networks promo.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
Ditto. It would actually MAKE IT FUNNER. The Foreskins fans would be talking smack all season/playoffs long only to watch us take home the big prize. They'd be choking on their hog noses. LOL.

SS

That happened during the 1995 season and I was super pissed to see the Cowboys win the SB while we don't even make the playoffs.

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt said:

Yes it is but I have never seen anything from the Colts that tell me they can hang with a physical team. Their defense still has huge holes in my opinion. Either way it doesn't matter to me if they beat all the NFCE teams cept us :p

skinsscalper

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
That happened during the 1995 season and I was super pissed to see the Cowboys win the SB while we don't even make the playoffs.

I remember that also Riggo. However, it still drove me nuts that we couldn't get past that Norv Turner coached Skins team in either try that year. GRRRR

SS

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
Actually, the Pats are the favorites at 9 to 2, but still. Looks like the folks who bet real money on the NFL have decided the Cowboys are ready to go.:)
Nice catch, thank you. Oversight on my part.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:

SS

i beg to differ. they would still say that they are a far better team and fine some excuse as to why they didnt win it...santana moss' cleats werent screwed in tight enough, joe gibbs was sold on antique road show with a race car set

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:

SS
They would probably be complaining to the NFL that they deserve part of the SB Championship because they beat us twice (which won't happen BTW) :laugh2:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Now I buy in on all this hype.

I'm not being sarcastic, good things are coming our way.

Colts Vs Cowboys superbowl.

Dallas 37 Colts 24
I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into a Superbowl predictions thread, but I have Dallas over Miami in the Superbowl. This is the first time that I've picked the boys to win it all since the mid-90's, but I really believe that this roster is both talented and hungry.

playboidolla

Reaction score
I posted this same article 2 days ago....and everybody relized when i said Dallas and Indianopolis were the favs but i guess no one caught it this time that New England are the actually favs but they got all on me 2 days ago when i posted it wrong.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Losing Edgerrin James will cost the Colts dearly this year. I don't believe they will go very far this year.

I do think we have a great shot at the SB though. :starspin

Go Cowboys!!!

DBoys

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Losing Edgerrin James will cost the Colts dearly this year. I don't believe they will go very far this year.

I do think we have a great shot at the SB though. :starspin

Go Cowboys!!!

I am with you on that Thump. I think the Colts begin to slide.