Miami Hurricanes Must Fire Their Coach

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

:facepalm:

Seriously? A repeat of the Miracle in the Meadowlands?

You've got to fire someone that dumb on the spot. I don't care how good the team looked this year as you just destroyed the season on the most brain dead call of all time, even dumber than the original because you have the 20/20 hindsight of recorded, infamous history.

My gosh, I doubt you could find a fan in the stands that day that would make that dumb of a mistake.

DFWJC

Reaction score

:facepalm:

Seriously? A repeat of the Miracle in the Meadowlands?

You've got to fire someone that dumb on the spot. I don't care how good the team looked this year as you just destroyed the season on the most brain dead call of all time, even dumber than the original because you have the 20/20 hindsight of recorded, infamous history.

My gosh, I doubt you could find a fan in the stands that day that would make that dumb of a mistake.

That was an all world blunder but an even worse one would be to fire their up and coming coach.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That was an all world blunder but an even worse one would be to fire their up and coming coach.
He just proved he is an idiot. You cannot make a mistake like that. It just cratered the season on the spot. The program is due to rebound and Christobal can easily be replaced by someone who has a functioning brain.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He’s pulled that before. My brother is a big UM fan and apparently Cristobal is an outstanding recruiter but a notoriously bad in-game coach.

I watched his post game press conference and he initially defended the run call and said the backs were told to hold it with two hands. It’s a fireable offense.

John813

Reaction score
As a GT fan, I'm glad Mario is their coach lol.
Idiotic decision that probably will have impacts going into next year with prospects.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This was dumb. Unreal. I'd be peeved

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sucks for them. It really felt good to see the Hurricanes starting to come back, and then all this mess.

Did they ever get the new stadium approved? Looks great!

UGFQWTAS25D7JMG5GYJPLT4VG4.jpeg

5PNGURXRYJG7HECSXZUSZVA4ZE.jpeg