Video: Mic’d Up Week 16 Cowboys vs. Eagles

zeke21

Reaction score

Bit shorter than last week.. and I don't care what ppl say.. I see a lot of disappointed faces on those sidelines.. I think the players do care.. and I mean they are on the sidelines BEGGING to go deep and take advantage of philly 'storming the castle' but seemingly, ironically, unaware that Dak has no ability to actually do what is needed.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bit shorter than last week.. and I don't care what ppl say.. I see a lot of disappointed faces on those sidelines.. I think the players do care.. and I mean they are on the sidelines BEGGING to go deep and take advantage of philly 'storming the castle' but seemingly, ironically, unaware that Dak has no ability to actually do what is needed.

Actions show more than words. If they cared, they would've played better. If they cared, they wouldn't be posting stats, Michael Thomas, and scooters after losing less than 24 hours ago. They don't care. I didn't see any disappointed faces besides the damsel in distress that is Sean Lee (feel bad for that dude). Dak is such a "leader" yet he didn't do jack **** on that sideline. What a joke.

Of course Dak couldn't do what was needed. He sucks straight ***. What a joke of a QB. He'll be Lamar Jackson's backup next year probably.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I actually just noticed this. Did you guys see Sean Lee talking to the defense on the sidelines talking about the tendencies he's seeing and how they should play?

No one is listening. No one. Disrespectful *** players. I hate the players of this years team. Show some damn respect to General Lee. Only one that looked like he was kinda listening was Heath. What a joke. Shows you that this team has checked out even though they controlled their destinies (That's what world renowned QB Dak Prescott has been saying). They have enough happiness and energy to post stats, post and hype up Michael Thomas, and to ride and laugh on scooters though. Jerry must be proud of this "empire" he built.

Zordon

Reaction score
I actually just noticed this. Did you guys see Sean Lee talking to the defense on the sidelines talking about the tendencies he's seeing and how they should play?

No one is listening. No one. Disrespectful *** players. I hate the players of this years team. Show some damn respect to General Lee. Only one that looked like he was kinda listening was Heath. What a joke. Shows you that this team has checked out even though they controlled their destinies (That's what world renowned QB Dak Prescott has been saying). They have enough happiness and energy to post stats, post and hype up Michael Thomas, and to ride and laugh on scooters though. Jerry must be proud of this "empire" he built.
You should go listen to Cowboys Break from today. They discuss a lot about how there is a disconnect in the locker room and how there's a weird vibe about this team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You should go listen to Cowboys Break from today. They discuss a lot about how there is a disconnect in the locker room and how there's a weird vibe about this team.

When Jason Garrett is fired and when players walk after this season, the implosion will be one of the biggest in NFL history. I'm going to listen to it. This team is like no other.

superonyx

Reaction score
Unaware that boy genius Kellen Moore has no clue what Witten is talking about. His idea was to call some more curl and shallow slants.

That crap is hard to watch. You can see the pain on Zeke’s face.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Unaware that boy genius Kellen Moore has no clue what Witten is talking about. His idea was to call some more curl and shallow slants.

That crap is hard to watch. You can see the pain on Zeke’s face.

That "pain" you see is regret and tiredness. You see pain, I see this:

Zeke's thoughts: "Damn. What am I going to eat tonight while I watch Power? I really gotta play through the rest of this damn game. Dak sucks. Defense sucks. Coaching sucks. Whatever. I'm paid."

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve noticed a big difference in effort ever since acquiring Michael Bennett. Don’t know why but it’s been weird once we acquired him. We don’t have enough good tacklers on this defense particularly at DB. I would let everyone eventually walk except maybe Lewis. If Heath wants to stick around as a 3rd safety for cheap I’m fine with that. There’s no Vet presence back there and no leader in the secondary.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’ve noticed a big difference in effort ever since acquiring Michael Bennett. Don’t know why but it’s been weird once we acquired him. We don’t have enough good tacklers on this defense particularly at DB. I would let everyone eventually walk except maybe Lewis. If Heath wants to stick around as a 3rd safety for cheap I’m fine with that. There’s no Vet presence back there and no leader in the secondary.

Uh oh! Don't say that around @BigD5 or you'll be called a "complete moron".

superonyx

Reaction score

Lee doesn’t call plays.
The coaching staff had guys out of position. The other players knew it. Lee was venting. The defensive coaches don’t have the in game ability to adapt