Video: Mic’d Up Week 16 Cowboys vs. Eagles

Tussinman

Reaction score
It's obvious Witt's not happy with KM as the OC. This is a second video showing him yelling at KM pointing out what he needs to do.
It's weird because that's the case with all the coaches

Witten: Consistently tell Kellen that he's drawing plays out wrong

Linebacking core: Sean Lee's always *****ing out Ben Bloom. One of the weeks Bloom was trying to cuss and act tough infront of LVE/Smith and they both had a confused look on there face and looked like they wanted to shove him a locker schoolyard bully style (there facial expression was basically "is this little nerd being serious ?").

Secondary: Don't even look the slightest interested in Richard. Rumors been going around since November that the team is sick of his attitude

Last edited:

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This is speculation but Garrett doesn’t like Moore , and Richard and Marenneli are also butting heads. It’s an embarrassing collection of coaches. I think the young players are just mentally checked out. Notice in the Rams game it was Lee and Witten who made the keys plays and turned the momentum in our favor. Zeke and Dak(while he’s just average) also hate to lose I will give them that. Other than that the young guys just seem like they love that paycheck.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is speculation but Garrett doesn’t like Moore , and Richard and Marenneli are also butting heads. It’s an embarrassing collection of coaches. I think the young players are just mentally checked out. Notice in the Rams game it was Lee and Witten who made the keys plays and turned the momentum in our favor. Zeke and Dak(while he’s just average) also hate to lose I will give them that. Other than that the young guys just seem like they love that paycheck.

Locker room is also in shambles according to “The Break” radio show by the Cowboys. Says there is a “weird vibe” to this team and that the players are “disconnected”. Everything is a joke.

Also, Dak and Zeke hate losing? Where did that come from? They do or say nothing that implies that. Zeke hates losing so much yet he didn’t hesitate to post the great Michael Thomas on his Instagram barely even 2 hours after losing what he called a playoff game.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
In an interview last week on the fan Michael Irvin talked about how in 88’ there were several players who were content with just losing and would tell Irvin to “ calm down you’re still getting paid” and Irvin said once Jimmy got there, that Irvin hated to lose so much he remembered all those players and when Jimmy Johnson got there Irvin pointed them out and said we can’t win with player X , X etc and they were gone. I Honestly see several players like that here. Primarily on defense. Maliek Collins just sells out, Jaylon, Awuzie, Byron Jones. This little set of players are soft. They either need to go or get an *** whooping from a new coaching staff that will be able to put them in check. These 4 players all act like they’re great, and they actually suck.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Locker room is also in shambles according to “The Break” radio show by the Cowboys. Says there is a “weird vibe” to this team and that the players are “disconnected”. Everything is a joke.

Also, Dak and Zeke hate losing? Where did that come from? They do or say nothing that implies that. Zeke hates losing so much yet he didn’t hesitate to post the great Michael Thomas on his Instagram barely even 2 hours after losing what he called a playoff game.
It’s a good point on zeke at least THIS year. I do believe Zeke use to hate to lose. But what changed? He got his money. I use to see him on the sideline pissed when we’d lose. Now he just sits there.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
You should go listen to Cowboys Break from today. They discuss a lot about how there is a disconnect in the locker room and how there's a weird vibe about this team.
What was the gist of it?

J_Allen

Reaction score

You see it around the 1: 43 mark after Richard is yelling and trying to motivate the secondary. Jaylon starts laughing. Can we please get him off the team.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Reaction score
In an interview last week on the fan Michael Irvin talked about how in 88’ there were several players who were content with just losing and would tell Irvin to “ calm down you’re still getting paid” and Irvin said once Jimmy got there, that Irvin hated to lose so much he remembered all those players and when Jimmy Johnson got there Irvin pointed them out and said we can’t win with player X , X etc and they were gone. I Honestly see several players like that here. Primarily on defense. Maliek Collins just sells out, Jaylon, Awuzie, Byron Jones. This little set of players are soft. They either need to go or get an *** whooping from a new coaching staff that will be able to put them in check. These 4 players all act like they’re great, and they actually suck.

there were several players who were content with just losing and would tell Irvin to “ calm down you’re still getting paid”

feels like the owner tells the players this nowadays :laugh:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
You see it around the 1: 43 mark after Richard is yelling and trying to motivate the secondary. Jaylon starts laughing. Can we please get him off the team.
Ugh, he does. Waits for Richard to get up and leave, then breaks into a smile. #CEV

zeke21

Reaction score
I agree that a change in coach will solve that issue too.. I would much prefer a guy slightly less skilled but desperate every day. For all the talk and hype.. there is something for effort still in this league. That game last week.. Lee makes two big plays.. Witten makes a huge play.. 3 moments and we have our best win of the season.. I believe all 3 were just 'effort' plays..

I think there are quite a few on this roster that have no interest in winning.. at all.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Team needs a good coach with great motivational skills and knows how to build a good staff and keep players motivated, hungry. Jerry needs to allow that to happen and not interfere too much. That's really all we need. You have to care about winning like breathing.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Actions show more than words. If they cared, they would've played better. If they cared, they wouldn't be posting stats, Michael Thomas, and scooters after losing less than 24 hours ago. They don't care. I didn't see any disappointed faces besides the damsel in distress that is Sean Lee (feel bad for that dude). Dak is such a "leader" yet he didn't do jack **** on that sideline. What a joke.

Of course Dak couldn't do what was needed. He sucks straight ***. What a joke of a QB. He'll be Lamar Jackson's backup next year probably.
Give it a rest dude.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

If that's the case:
  • He's either entirely to blame for allowing Moore to continue to struggle, or;
  • He has no say in the coaches working under him, and Jerry is continuing to make him the biggest puppet in NFL history.
I really don't think it matters either way, but pick your poison. It's probably a combination of both in that he has some say in who is hired, but not nearly enough to say who is fired. Half-puppet, I guess.