Twitter: Micah and Dez recruiting Odell

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The wide receiver decided to respond but didn’t give a resounding yes or no on joining Dallas.

“Lolol sheeeed you tell me !? U kno all the fam on my daddy side down there,” he said in a tweet. “Im just tryna win… whereeever I go.”

And you guys laugh at me.:muttley:
I laugh with you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
IM all for OBJ for this season in a game per game structured salary with small base of guaranteed money. no way to LTD, no way to overpaying him for what maybe 5-6 total games played..

give him small base and 1mil a game played plus bonus for say NFCCG or SB etc

but this hype of getting him is in the same category of ET, Berry, Adams, Miller and/or Wagner. if you look at what happened with all but say miller whose contract was far to much but hes still producing, they all would have been very bad signings. fans always get hyped over names etc.

it needs to make sense both Cap and NEED. hes hardly fits either.

I believe Gallup is getting better each game and with Dak Back Lamb and Schultz are playing better, and when Washington comes back , i cant see why Lamb, Gallup, Brwon, Washington and or TE core can't get it done and our Offense will peak at the right time.

we are run heavy first team and even if opened up some, do we truly need OBJ.. maybe as insurance, that goes back to how id structure his contract,
this might be another player i hope we get outbid for should that what hes looking for.

if we have rash of injuries, there are some WRs out there that could help like fuller and a few others im sure. we could run an even further scaled down run heavy O if needed bring up Davis full time..

TheHerd

Reaction score
Is he going to take the team clubbing and then on a boat trip wearing timberlands? He happened to be on a team that won a Super Bowl. I’m pretty sure they could have done it without him.
Not saying I fall either way on getting him now, but he didn't just "happen to be" on the team. He had 2 catches 52 yards and nice aggressive TD catch before the first half was over when he got injured.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Andy-Reid-State-Farm-Commercial-1024x632.jpg

Just a side note: That commercial is hilarious. Andy Reid has a great sense of humor.
When he was hospitalized, I joked about him sneaking in cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
"Big Brother" locked me out for being "insensitive". When he was released, Reid said the
first thing he did was go get a cheeseburger.

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this."
Hilarious!

shabazz

Reaction score
you do recall the playoff game against Seattle a couple years back right...that was a playoff win right?

If you want to say a player with a superbowl ring then yes that would be good to get that POV

This team needs to go deep, not just one more w in the wc round

……well yes, I meant more than just one playoff win. Sheesh

Motorola

Reaction score

Well, the team can use a player with actual playoff WINNING experience in the locker room.
agreed, no issue there…but he had the experience of it and can share with them what the journey was like too
Lol. OBJ was on pace to be the SB mvp. Where do you guys make this stuff up?
Cowboys ranked 19th in overall offense, 27th in passing offense, 19th in scoring offense.
Let's roll the dice with signing Beckham Jr. on board - wiil boost the offense to being able to get (quick) TDs.

ZiggyStardust

Reaction score
Just a side note: That commercial is hilarious. Andy Reid has a great sense of humor.
When he was hospitalized, I joked about him sneaking in cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
"Big Brother" locked me out for being "insensitive". When he was released, Reid said the
first thing he did was go get a cheeseburger.

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this."
Hilarious!
Timing and delivery is great. You don’t get the “non actor obviously uncomfortable just trying to get the lines they gave him out” vibe.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Is he going to take the team clubbing and then on a boat trip wearing timberlands? He happened to be on a team that won a Super Bowl. I’m pretty sure they could have done it without him.

the guy "appears" to have matured a lot since then.