Twitter: Micah: Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl by 2024

Cmac

Reaction score

I didn't hear him say this but there you go.

If you PLAYING in the Pro Bowl.......we know you WATCHING, the following week. Slow down Beast Parson, the lights and cameras are starting to get hold of you.

CoachD

Reaction score
Sorry Micah but no you won't because you are who you are and the Cowboys always find a way to **** it up i.e. see the last 25 years.

Proof

Reaction score
lol oh no our ultra talented centerpiece is confident and demands greatness. we’re doomed!

ICP

Reaction score
Ahh young and nieve, have to appreciate the fire he has though

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Fulfill your rookie contract Micah and get out as fast as you can. This team will be an albatross around your neck every year you are a Cowboy.

If he ever wants to play in a super bowl his best bet is to go to a team that is serious about winning. The circus in Dallas is only interested in PR and hype to sell merch.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Micah,
If you sell jerseys and provide leadership type quotes, you'll fit in fine here. Whether you stay healthy or make a true difference on the field after you sign that extension it really doesn't matter. You just need show up and act like there's a chance to get to the playoffs. You also get a few get out of jail passes here. Enjoy the country club while championships pass you by. After your picked up in FA, then you will have a chance to complete for a ring.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Another one who doesn't understand that they need to shut up about Super Bowls until they can win a damn division round playoff game.

JBS

Reaction score
I get the frustration w his comments. But if this team has any chance at all of going anywhere , it’s only because of this kid. He’s going to have to damn near pull the entire franchise. His mentality and his will to win is the only hope we have. He’s going to have to change the culture. Not the culture changing him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last time that the Dallas Cowboys lost a playoff game to the San Francisco 49ers they won the Super Bowl the very next year. That Super Bowl took place in Arizona.

The Dallas Cowboys lost in the Wildcard Round to the San Francisco 49ers. Next season's Super Bowl is in Arizona. Coincidence? I think not!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Cocky kid but I have ZERO problem coz he's backing it up. I'm pretty sure if he gets out hand, the locker room and/or legends reel him in a bit.