Micah either gets no sacks or two sacks each game

cnuball21

Reaction score
If you only consider sacks a good game y’all got some learning to do.

I remember his first game without a sack people were saying he’s tired and lost a step. Sigh.

Scotman

Reaction score
yeah let’s trade parsons so they can draft a bunch of players who are nowhere near as good as he is.

Big brain type stuff
Exactly. I've watched football my whole life. I've loved the draft long before televising it was a thing. How often have we drafted someone like Parsons? None.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Just kind of funny to me. gets all his sacks in pairs so far this year
He’s the Barry sanders of pass rushers. He has an excuse though. Teams ran in us fir a month a d limited our pass rush. Plus, he’s forced to play full time lb er certain games.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He impacted the game just stepping out there on the field. I heard Matt Ryan call out “watch for number 11” more than once.

also Ryan was getting rid of the ball as quick as possible. That doesn’t happen if Micah isn’t out there. Everything runs through him for a reason. He makes everyone around him better:

Not gonna get sacks every game. That’s what happens when your one of the best and teams focus on you. And by the way his run d tonight was very good as well as having a pass breakup.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just like Prescott in March 2017... trade Parsons while his value his as high as it will ever be.

Could you imagine how many Super Bowls we could have won if we'd dealt Prescott to the Browns for two firsts and two seconds, where instead of a 40M/year albatross and distraction we could have had Myles Garrett instead of Taco Charlton and a slew of talent around Romo and fixed up the defense?

We still had 4-5 more years of Romo and we burnt it by buying too deeply into the Prescott hype with a fluke rookie season.

We still had 4-5 more years or Romo in 2017? Lmao what? He hadn't played a complete season by then since what, 2012? He was absolutely done and walked away. A team would have signed him if he still had that much left. He retired for a reason. his body couldn't take a hit any longer. This post is comical.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not reliable.

Fortunately he'll be irrelevant here in the very near future. He can go be neutral on some other team's rivalries.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Micah appeared to tweak something early in 1st half.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Just like Prescott in March 2017... trade Parsons while his value his as high as it will ever be.

Could you imagine how many Super Bowls we could have won if we'd dealt Prescott to the Browns for two firsts and two seconds, where instead of a 40M/year albatross and distraction we could have had Myles Garrett instead of Taco Charlton and a slew of talent around Romo and fixed up the defense?

We still had 4-5 more years of Romo and we burnt it by buying too deeply into the Prescott hype with a fluke rookie season.

We don't even know if Tony could last a single game. Probably. Maybe a season. Or two.

But that would have been a good move in retrospect. Sell Prescott while he's all upside and a franchise QB with years of nothing contracts left to go. Get a huge haul of young talent, and try to ride out Tony who had been playing at an MVP level in 2014.

Shoulda played Tony in 2016 too.

But it was not to be for Almost Antonio or Cowboy fans.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Sacks or not, Micah's biggest impact is when he rushes the passer.

I said that again and again in the offseason.
Micah is a good LB and an elite pass rusher.
Have him rush the passer. Duh. This was not complicated.

Swagger

Reaction score
We don't even know if Tony could last a single game. Probably. Maybe a season. Or two.

But that would have been a good move in retrospect. Sell Prescott while he's all upside and a franchise QB with years of nothing contracts left to go. Get a huge haul of young talent, and try to ride out Tony who had been playing at an MVP level in 2014.

Shoulda played Tony in 2016 too.

But it was not to be for Almost Antonio or Cowboy fans.
And with all the draft picks we could have brought in someone like Mahomes, Allen or Jackson to backup Romo plus draft an elite player on defense.

jchap2k

Reaction score
Against the colts Parsons did get a sack but they didn't call it right. QB should have been called for intentional grounding on that one. He was still inside the pocket and just threw it away to avoid the MP sack. The announcers put up red lines on the replay and also said something to the effect that it should have been called.