Micah explains Micahs why he didn't want to get drafted by Philly

HanD

Reaction score
Can someone give a summary of what he said????
Yeah everyone hear is stupid if they keep saying he wants to be an eagle. He skipped his interview and didn't want to be in pa anymore.

That's besides the point of if you watched anything leading up to the draft he kept saying he grew up a cowboys fan and wanted to go to Dallas

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah everyone hear is stupid if they keep saying he wants to be an eagle. He skipped his interview and didn't want to be in pa anymore.

That's besides the point of if you watched anything leading up to the draft he kept saying he grew up a cowboys fan and wanted to go to Dallas
I'm from exactly where he's from, I know exactly what he means!!! But somehow he likes the sixers???

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I wish this guy would learn to shut his trap. Easily the player I hate the most on this team.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Some of us don't want cookies and pop-up ads
You don’t say …

You're traveling to another website -- a website not only of lovers and haters but of advertising.

A journey into a confusing marketplace whose goods offered are Botox injections, wicked folding knives and hot Asian girls in your neighborhood.

There’s a url up ahead: your next stop: the CowboysZone!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I was born and raised in Harrisburg/Lancaster for over 20 years. I hate Philadelphia.