Micah explains Micahs why he didn't want to get drafted by Philly

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
probably because he wouldn't have garnished the media attention like here. He's a media ho.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Brother. I love you ahah. Your comment just made my day. Thank you
this guy thinks he's a villain or something commenting this... it's actually jokes

dude...they are not laughing with you they are laughing at you...how are you a fan of a team and hate it's best player?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Clearly a post on this, shame on you get back to reality/Reality!!!! (just pulling your leg!)

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Parson, all your listeners must be Eagle and Commander fans because Cowboy fans don't give a rat's *** about your constant whining and wanting to play here and wanting to play there BS. Why don't you man up, walk into JJ's office and demand a trade because Cowboy Nation is getting tired of this one trick pony act and your ME, ME, ME, ME crap! Go find another bench to cry and sulk on because in the short time you have been here your insanely immature act is getting old and stale!

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't blame him for not wanting to play in his own backyard. Too many friends and probably bad influences would be at his house all the time. He wanted a fresh start.
Besides if you have ever been to Pennsylvania it's like going back thru a time warp. They are stuck in the 60s. Very depressing.