Twitter: Micah messes up the puck drop at Hershey Bears hockey game

aikemirv

Reaction score
What. He doesn't know how to drop the puck at a hockey game. Obviously another bust. Cut him.

More seriously though, as a linebacker they should be glad he didn't think he should rush out and tackle one of the hockey players.
I thought the refs did that - I don't watch hockey and did not know they had a ceremonial puck drop. Not as bad as Dak messing up the coin flip call!!!

mmohican29

Reaction score
What. He doesn't know how to drop the puck at a hockey game. Obviously another bust. Cut him.

More seriously though, as a linebacker they should be glad he didn't think he should rush out and tackle one of the hockey players.

Even this goof-up is epically bad-***.

Dude literally walks out like he wants to be anywhere else and drops the puck: no f's given where or who or what.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so the cowboy magic is starting to get to him. i predict this year a bad slump followed by getting fat and injured. :D

Blackrain

Reaction score
How do you come from Harrisburg Pennsylvania
with the flyers and the penguins at either end of the state and not know how to drop a puck.

Did he live under a rock his whole life or did we just draft another *******.
Hopefully he'll at least play football well till he gets paid how embarrassing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No Dak jokes yet??

Ok. I'll go first.

They tried it with Dak but he kept missing the ice.

Dak when he stepped on the ice:

giphy.webp

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you come from Harrisburg Pennsylvania
with the flyers and the penguins at either end of the state and not know how to drop a puck.
My home is in northeastern Louisiana. New Orleans is in the southeastern part of the state.

I am surrounded by Saints fans. During the season, I am often confronted with questions leading to conversations that typically go like this:

Guy: You're a Cowboys fan, huh?
Me: Yeah.
Guy: Did you see the game yesterday?
Me: Yeah. We played okay.
Guy: No. I'm asking if you saw the Saints' game.
Me: No. Why?
Guy: You live here. You don't watch the team from your own home state?
Me: Nope. I'm a Cowboys fan. I could not care less about New Orleans. Saw some highlights of their game though.

Perhaps Parsons could not care less about hockey. Maybe he is just a casual fan. Who knows? However, there is no requirement for a resident living in any particular place in the world to have an interest or knowledge of particular people or things within their vicinity. He did not know how to drop a puck. It is not a big deal. Funny as heck though.

nobody

Reaction score
One can only wonder just how many hockey games the young man has actually watched during his equally young life. :laugh: The sport's fanship does fall continually below the NFL, MLB and NBA as far as major team sports are concerned.

I highly recommend that people attend a Stars game if they never have before. It's a very energetic atmosphere and a lot of fun. It reminds me a lot of going to Cowboys games in Texas Stadium when I was a kid.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My home is in northeastern Louisiana. New Orleans is in the southeastern part of the state.

I am surrounded by Saints fans. During the season, I am often confronted with questions leading to conversations that typically go like this:

Me: Nope. I'm a Cowboys fan. I could not care less about New Orleans. Saw some highlights of their game though.

Perhaps Parsons could not care less about hockey. Maybe he is just a casual fan. Who knows? However, there is no requirement for a resident living in any particular place in the world to have an interest or knowledge of particular people or things within their vicinity. He did not know how to drop a puck. It is not a big deal. Funny as heck though.
Yeah, people tell me I should be a Patriots fan. I tell them, "If I were to base all my allegiances on proximity, you'd be my best friend...for the next 3 seconds. Have a nice day "

Blackrain

Reaction score

It was definitely funny still can't understand as big as hockey is in Pennsylvania you really have had to live under a rock not to know how to drop a puck.
I would have almost understood if he couldn't ride a bike or swim