Micah misses another day of practice

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a good thing.

If you need to live in a protective cocoon as a fan, yes it is.

Nothing better than your best defensive player missing the most meaningful practices before a game.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Actually, practice wasn't feeling well enough so it skipped Micah.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
or when you set it in a tub full of ice for the leg.
Cold

pretty sure they would like lose a draft picks if they ***** the injury report or something even if it's not done for a competitive edge but mostly to prevent fans from falling from the sky.

Scotman

Reaction score
The Cowboys NEED to practice this week. Not practicing is a sure sign you're going to get beat. Allowing the players to fake injuries and colds in order to get out of practice is inexcusable. So, they had to sit Parsons.

No one even wants to practice with the guy.

He'll be ready. We'll be ready.

Toro9

Reaction score
If you need to live in a protective cocoon as a fan, yes it is.

Nothing better than your best defensive player missing the most meaningful practices before a game.
If you think Micah missing two practices before playing the Giants is a game changer, you're delusional. Sorry, but I'm a flawed human being and return insults with insults.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If you think Micah missing two practices before playing the Giants is a game changer, you're delusional. Sorry, but I'm a flawed human being and return insults with insults.
You must be new. :laugh:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Battling a cold? You mean the ankle he hurt last week? I don't blame the team for trying to disguise the obvious injury...you don't want to let the other team know your one-man defense is gimpy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Practice isn't important if you're a good player.

Troy Aikman would remove this guy's teeth if they shared a locker room.