Micah Needs To Stay Off Twitter

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Perhaps . . . Micah was making a joke?

Every time I have heard him, he seems pretty intelligent. He is also joking around quite regularly. More likely than not, this is a direct reference to Watson and is a joke aimed at someone in his life. I mean, every single reply is joking about Watson. Micah knows.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Perhaps . . . Micah was making a joke?

Every time I have heard him, he seems pretty intelligent. He is also joking around quite regularly. More likely than not, this is a direct reference to Watson and is a joke aimed at someone in his life. I mean, every single reply is joking about Watson. Micah knows.
I don't think the Watson situation is something that should be joked about.

I predict this tweet will be deleted once his agent and the Cowboys don't find his joke funny.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I see people looking for recommendations on social media every day. The guy is a professional athlete. I'm sure he, like most of his peers has massages regularly. There's no telling why he's looking for suggestions, but it's a pretty big reach to tie this in with Watson's nonsense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I see people looking for recommendations on social media every day. The guy is a professional athlete. I'm sure he, like most of his peers has massages regularly. There's no telling why he's looking for suggestions, but it's a pretty big reach to tie this in with Watson's nonsense.
That tweet has over 1,000 replies currently with a lot referencing Watson.

Most of his other tweets barely have 100 replies.

Yeah, it's just me reaching big.