Twitter: Micah Needs To Stop Whining On Social Media

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He is young, and has no understanding of what this fan base has been through, and how they often collapse this time of year.

It’s as if he expects to say…’we had a great season, but lost in the divisional round’ and expects fans to agree and be happy.

Micah…take a lesson in team history overall and you’ll get it.

And there’s always the option of staying away from social media. When you play on the freeway, don’t moan when you’re hit by a car. Expect it.
He'd love it here.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He's Making Himself Look Like A Diva And The Noise Clearly Affects Him

Let him talk...if he needs some admiration and love and a look..."oh me...oh me", he might not know he is playing the fool. The Dallas Cowboys talk a lot of bullroar...and then when a fool don't play that game we Cowboy fans get this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let him talk...if he needs some admiration and love and a look..."oh me...oh me", he might not know he is playing the fool. The Dallas Cowboys talk a lot of bullroar...and then when a fool don't play that game we Cowboy fans get this.
I'm just grossed out by the "fans" that defend this kind of "me" talk and pretend it doesn't have an impact on the product.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I’ll have you know I haven’t posted on instagram in weeks
I've never had an IG, and barely use FB, but I occasionally search for pics on IG (via Google) to see what freight trains I've painted graffiti on pop up. Lol. It's a trip seeing something I painted in 2003 still rolling around.