Twitter: Micah Needs To Stop Whining On Social Media

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok, ok, I poked a little fun and maybe I shouldn’t have. My bad.

Haven’t disagreed with all your posts but this one I’m not on board with. I just think you’re reading this in a way to fit your perception of Micah. Simple as that.

Could he grow up a little? Yeah…maybe but I don’t see him as a diva.
I think he is just too self absorbed.

This is the first time I've seen him really pull out the "I'm awesome just look at the tape" stuff. Then adding the "WE need to be better" in the same breath as pumping himself up just rubs me wrong. Say WE need to be better and leave it at that, There's no need to hype yourself up.

It comes off as trying to skirt responsibility for bad run defense.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Dak not being able to control Micah's social media account is concerning...

I would let Dak walk

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I think he is just too self absorbed.

This is the first time I've seen him really pull out the "I'm awesome just look at the tape" stuff. Then adding the "WE need to be better" in the same breath as pumping himself up just rubs me wrong. Say WE need to be better and leave it at that, There's no need to hype yourself up.

It comes off as trying to skirt responsibility for bad run defense.
Think you’re seeing his frustration boiling over a little bit and he doesn’t really display maturity with his posting game yet.

This may be his youth not reading the room correctly and understanding that your statements willing be taken literally and scrutinized.

I would expect his tone to level out a little with age.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Think you’re seeing his frustration boiling over a little bit and he doesn’t really display maturity with his posting game yet.

This may be his youth not reading the room correctly and understanding that your statements willing be taken literally and scrutinized.

Yeah.

I expect him to care less about what people think once he becomes the highest paid defender ever.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I bet Micah and Dak does too.

Is that supposed to be an insult?
I dont see them as exuding hate and then wanting a gated community around them like you.

You seem to be bi-polar. Want to hate...but dont want the repercussions of hate.

just saying. you seem like a guy that dont make sense and isnt comfortable with himself.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Why does it feel like Micah has just entered the world of social media and the internet?

It's like dude has no idea about trolling, quick hits media and the overall cesspool that is sometimes the internet.

Someone tell #11 to lay off the cell phone or desktop, and get back to practice. Never going to win.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont see them as exuding hate and then wanting a gated community around them like you.

You seem to be bi-polar. Want to hate...but dont want the repercussions of hate.

just saying. you seem like a guy that dont make sense and isnt comfortable with himself.
Okay? Lol

fivetwos

Reaction score

He is young, and has no understanding of what this fan base has been through, and how they often collapse this time of year.

It’s as if he expects to say…’we had a great season, but lost in the divisional round’ and expects fans to agree and be happy.

Micah…take a lesson in team history overall and you’ll get it.

And there’s always the option of staying away from social media. When you play on the freeway, don’t moan when you’re hit by a car. Expect it.