Twitter: Micah now getting talk for MVP

RaZon

Reaction score
Alan Page and Lawrence Taylor were MVP's, so it can happen.

Micah needs to be in the conversation like Jonathan Taylor is, just paying homage with no real shot at winning it,

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Defensive players will never win mvp

and its a shame because they should but its always qb or rb

LT was the last defender to win it. Coincidence???

But honestly, unless you're shattering records, it's hard for a defender to get a foot in the door. Also, it helps a lot if your team is at the top or very near the top of your conference. We get the #1 seed somehow and I could see a good case for Parsons because he's better than anyone on this team at his position.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
sports talk this morning Shady McCoy saying Brady. Likely QB will get it but Parson should be in the conversation and I think a legit shot for DROY

I’ll be happy with DPOY.

If he gets mvp that means Rodgers and Brady screwed up the 1 seed.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The uncanny thing about Micah Parsons is he doesn't just sack the quarterback; he DISLODGES the ball. He knows how to hit with enough force and enough leverage (and knows when to tomahawk chop) that the ball comes loose from the quarterback.

A lot of players can get to the quarterback, but they don't always make them fumble the ball. Parsons can do both.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I mean what QB will they give it to?

A default option?
If Tampa continues winning and Brady keeps tearing it up... how could it not be Brady? Who are the serious contenders? Dak certainly no longer is.

Rodgers? nobody in the AFC with henry going down. A Ram? Nope
Murray was in contention... not sure unless they win out and he kicks butt.

So it is Rodgers or Brady IMO, and Micah???????? Possibly, but that would certainly buck a trend. Rodgers Vaccination snafu might hurt him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The uncanny thing about Micah Parsons is he doesn't just sack the quarterback; he DISLODGES the ball. He knows how to hit with enough force and enough leverage (and knows when to tomahawk chop) that the ball comes loose from the quarterback.

A lot of players can get to the quarterback, but they don't always make them fumble the ball. Parsons can do both.
Gregory does the same thing.... and if Jeff Heath thought that way he would have done it against Rodgers in the playoff game when he had an unimpeded shot at Rodgers blind side. yea for Jeff, he got a sack, no fumble, and Rodgers went on to complete a 4th and long to beat us.