Twitter: Micah Parson Reaction to Mazi Pick

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
well taco was a DE not a DT, so hopefully the curse doesnt apply
I don’t understand when people make comments like @CooterBrown. So everyone from Michigan will be a bust now! It’s just a stupid thought process. One of the best schools at having players drafted is Alabama, I’m sure they’ve had a player or two that was a bust in the NFL. On the flip side, one of the worst positional coached players drafted last year turned out to be damn good, Tyler Smith.

Last edited:

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I don’t understand when people make comments like @CooterBrown. So everyone from Michigan will be a bust now! It’s just a stupid thought process. One of the best schools at having players drafted is Alabama, I’m sure they’ve had a player or two that was a bust in the NFL. On the flip side, one of the worst positional coached players drafted last year turned out to be damn good, Tyler Smith.
yeah and the fact that ol' rod picked him anyway. I trust Quinns knowledge more, and with the way Parsons reacted, he seems like a good dude to have on the team.
Beyond excited for this pick, i wasnt even born the last time the cowboys drafted a DT in the first round, Russel Maryland.

Carson

Reaction score
The last Michigan DL player the Cowboys drafted was a huge bust. I’ll wait and see.
Apples to oranges.

Taco was never a great pass rusher at Michigan. We drafted him and expected him to become an elite pass rusher.

Mazi is a 330+ run stuffing beast with 33 3/4 arms.

He also has a coach like Dan Quinn. Think about what Quinn does with guys like Fowler, Armstrong etc. Rod’s scheme was outdated and just didn’t have it anymore.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
""Draft Mazi Smith" - Micah

"Dak, here's some tapes of WRs we like, watch them and let us know who you like. We value your input and opinion and want you to be part of this process". - Cowboys organization

Who's the captain now, Dak?

Ekspozed

Reaction score

"Dak, here's some tapes of WRs we like, watch them and let us know who you like. We value your input and opinion and want you to be part of this process". - Cowboys organization

Any wr worth taking was gone at our pick.

We listened to dak and took Tolbert last year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We’re the same team as we were this time yesterday.

Mazi just won’t have a big impact and may be watching on the sidelines on 3rd down.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ideally, Smith makes the entire front 7 better by drawing two OL each play. Someone will always be free

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We’re the same team as we were this time yesterday.

Mazi just won’t have a big impact and may be watching on the sidelines on 3rd down.
Ill take Parsons word for it over you I think. You remember Parsons? the guy you said was a bad pick too that couldnt rush the passer?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Look at the eagles game and you can see why Micah is excited. The eagles gashed us with hurts. If we cheated middle they went outside… if we cheated outside they ran it down our throats. Also qb sneaked is to death.

Having a big NT type allows other guys to stay at home. Also remember we have some decent run defenders already. But this kinda completes the puzzle

Qcard

Reaction score

Go Away!! Dak Haters Please Don't Go!! :laugh: :laugh:

mrmojo

Reaction score
They picked the wrong Smith....could have had another LB to help Micah....I dont know how much impact this Mazt immediately as u look for in a first rounder