Twitter: Micah Parsons has 15 tackles for loss

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
With the little Coaching change. By accident. I think the Saints are in trouble, this could be a statement game for the Cowboys. I totally believe we got screwed out of the Raiders game. We should’ve beat them by 14. Horrible horrible officiating . And I’m not one to buy into the propaganda that officiating is against us. I think they suck for both teams

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the little Coaching change. By accident. I think the Saints are in trouble, this could be a statement game for the Cowboys. I totally believe we got screwed out of the Raiders game. We should’ve beat them by 14. Horrible horrible officiating . And I’m not one to buy into the propaganda that officiating is against us. I think they suck for both teams
We definitely got shafted in that Raiders game. Speaking of Micah.....HOLDING!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Here’s some fun with numbers using Bob Sturm’s “splash play” metrics. Look at Jaylon’s total number of splash plays (17) last year in relation to his total number of snaps. Then, look at Parsons’ this season with 6 games to go.

Parsons
620 Total snaps through 11 games
*28 “splash plays”

*Note, this is only looking at sacks, TFL, PDs, FFs, so Parsons actual total number of qualifying splash plays is likely more based on Sturm’s metric

70931039-0229-4-F92-9-A91-CDA9-E28-FC135.jpg

Last edited:

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Here’s some fun with numbers using Bob Sturm’s “splash play” metrics. Look at Jaylon’s total number of splash plays (17) last year in relation to his total number of snaps. Then, look at Parsons’ this season with 6 games to go.
Parsons
620 Total snaps through 11 games
28 “splash plays*”
*Only looking at sacks, TFL, PDs, FFs, so the actual total number of qualifying splash plays is likely more based on Sturm’s metric

Clear eyes dont like splashes. Known fact. Common knowledge.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He can't do it all on his own. No one has stepped up the past of couple of games
and neither can greg, zeke, tank, Gregory, or any other payers..it team, game and that's the point..