Micah Parsons has more sacks than Ware had in his rookie season

lk8701

Reaction score
They took that last sack from him. He still has 8. SMH

LOL. I just noticed that. It doesn't make sense. Mahomes faked the toss and was behind the line of scrimmage retreating backwards.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Ware played the save spot all year and was game planned for as a pass rusher. Plus, parcels held ware back. Greatest coach ever In my opinion( never had a great qb except Bledsoe), but ware took off with wade.
Yea, but that doesn’t change the fact of Micah’s accomplishment. He’ll surpass Ware & everyone else to become best defensive player in Cowboys history, at this pace.

Imagine someone telling you in the off-season that your corner with 8 interceptions at week 10 of the season won’t be the brightest spot on your defense.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Parsons is awesome but I’d just like to throw this in here….

Keanu Neal sucks.
Neal is being miscast as a LB. He's more effective in space playing the rover. Now #55, He's soft and he SUCKS.

Thomas82

Reaction score
LOL. I just noticed that. It doesn't make sense. Mahomes faked the toss and was behind the line of scrimmage retreating backwards.

I'm still hoping he can get the NFL rookie record. But yeah, he got robbed on that last one.

Darkhound

Reaction score
no it doesn't. not remotely

and holy hell micah is an animal. 3 sacks and a forced fumble? And the fact that his two biggest games have come in losses just proves that he doesn't quit. damn. fortunate

Yes we are fortunate to have him. But most likely he will waste his career on this mediocre team. Just like Ware, Witten etc

starfan1

Reaction score
Parsons is the truth I wish we had a few more people who could lift there intensity to his level. next years draft priorities has to be a LT and another LB

cowboyec

Reaction score
:starspin:THE BOOK OF MICAH:starspin:
:starspin:THE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:starspin:
:starspin:THE LION OF NITNAY:starspin: