Micah Parsons: I could've been like Derrick Henry if I played RB

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Yeah but you have to be smart. There's a reason why guys don't play both sides of the football. If this guy was to get hurt playing running back it would be the dumbest thing i've seen a team do....
The main reason is there just not good enough to do so. This guy is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The main reason is there just not good enough to do so. This guy is.
LOL now hold on....Parsons is a great athlete but he's not the first or last guy that could play on offense. That's insane lol. Its like Lamb at RB...sure he could do it....but its silly to do for more than what they did yesterday.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Parsons has been referred to as all pro, and all world, why not all galaxy, or heck all universe, or all Cosmos?:omg:
sure glad some other teams drafted those 2 corners jones boys wanted. Or parsons would be on another team!:eek:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
LOL now hold on....Parsons is a great athlete but he's not the first or last guy that could play on offense. That's insane lol. Its like Lamb at RB...sure he could do it....but its silly to do for more than what they did yesterday.
True on Lamb, he doesn't have the build for it, but Parsons does and he's not the first or last that could do it but he is a once in a lifetime generational talent who could be just as good a RB as he is a LBer.

Mark

Reaction score
Parsons is far & away the best athlete on the team, and knows it full-well. I love his spirit. He could easily play two ways. Had to chuckle yesterday when he was doing pushups on the sideline. Bored much? :)