Micah Parsons injury updates per his brother

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
There’s video of Micah with a sumo wrestler in Japan! Do you think they just made it up?

What's wrong with that? At least he isn't doing blow and waking up in jail. He's not allowed to have a life? Jeez...
It was during one of the teams OTAs. That’s not something a “leader” would do when you’re installing a new defense

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was during one of the teams OTAs. That’s not something a “leader” would do when you’re installing a new defense
So, the rest of the defense must have been wrestling too. Sumo wrestlers are sabotaging the Cowboys

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
The media...well, it must be true....not they they are trying to get clicks or anything...just reporting facts. Carry on.
TBF he mentioned himself late into the off season that he hadn't yet spoken to Zimmer.

Micah Parsons said he and Mike Zimmer haven’t spoken too much. “Honestly, me and Zimm have probably said a total of 20 words to each other. All I keep hearing is, ‘Zimm likes it this way.’ I was like, ‘Well, I like it this way.’ So, I can’t wait to have my true sitdown with him.

I wish i had the exact date of that quote all i remember is that i was surprised at how late in the summer it was.

I'm more worried about the fact that the dreaded stinger word appeared after a play earlier in the game. Bad juju.

He's not a DE and would make a great full time LB but that ship has sailed.

Micah would be outrageous paired with two real pass rushing ends, i mean seriously he is the only real pass rush option on the team , he's not going to last long at this rate but you know .. the Jones boys.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I’ll wait for the update from the liquor store clerk.

Cmac

Reaction score
The hate the man gets in here is unreal. He’s one of the most productive defenders on the field the past 3-4 years for us. He works hard… he plays hard. So what he has a podcast…. Let it go already.

Micah parsons goes to another team he wins a sb just like ware did. Direct the hate at the guy not taking advantage of once again having a generational talent and wasting his career (Jerry).
I'll write it again.....we have some that think his forthcoming payday is taking THEIR money.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TBF he mentioned himself late into the off season that he hadn't yet spoken to Zimmer.

Micah Parsons said he and Mike Zimmer haven’t spoken too much. “Honestly, me and Zimm have probably said a total of 20 words to each other. All I keep hearing is, ‘Zimm likes it this way.’ I was like, ‘Well, I like it this way.’ So, I can’t wait to have my true sitdown with him.

I wish i had the exact date of that quote all i remember is that i was surprised at how late in the summer it was.

I'm more worried about the fact that the dreaded stinger word appeared after a play earlier in the game. Bad juju.

He's not a DE and would make a great full time LB but that ship has sailed.

Micah would be outrageous paired with two real pass rushing ends, i mean seriously he is the only real pass rush option on the team , he's not going to last long at this rate but you know .. the Jones boys.
Heard that....Zimmer should have reached out. Not excusing him, but some make it seem like he's the only one not playing well. They must not have noticed that he played hurt last night