Micah Parsons is in a class of his own

CCBoy

Reaction score
Took me a few second to find Parsons. He's way up there in the corner! Like he got a time out or something.

This graph proves what we see with our own eyes. He is on another level.
He's a complete team player now and the team is growing because of that.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This graph also shows us we need more pressure from other guys if Micah is being doubled consistently.
If our other guys don’t step up we will have a very difficult time slowing down the better offense we are about to play( Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, the Ugles, etc.)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This about how far I see Micah take himself out of plays getting to the QB, based on this, he should have 233 sacks by now!!

Praxit

Reaction score
Took me a few second to find Parsons. He's way up there in the corner! Like he got a time out or something.

This graph proves what we see with our own eyes. He is on another level.
..wow! ..surely hope Micah can stay in this form, at least another 5 yrs.

Should be enough time to win at least 2 championships.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Parsons is not only a unicorn for his physical ability, but he is a really smart player as well. He never draws a flag for a late hit or other roughness penalty on the QB and this while he is all over the QB all game. He is almost too restrained, not delivering the full force blow he is capable of when the opportunity presents itself.

plasticman

Reaction score
That graph reminded me of the day I was watching my daughter's high school football team practice. I was in my car waiting for my daughter to finish some activity at school that night.

Anyway, the coach was very dissatisfied by the practice and they were running laps. Almost the entire team was running together as a group, just plodding along.

Eventually, I noticed one guy that was ahead of everybody else, that's why i missed him at first. I recognized him as the team's best player, a linebacker. He wasn't plodding, he was giving it everything and he was on the other side of the track still building his lead.

One of the players in the big cluster yelled, "Come back, you are supposed to be our leader!"

The linebacker yelled back from across the track, "I'm in front, aren't I?"

I never heard a purer definition of the word "leader". That's what I think Micah Parsons is.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
i've been told on here that hassan reddick and danielle hunter are better than parsons lol....

Hell no! But Myles Garrett might be. Because if you were to print something similar just for run stopping, he'd probably be the only guy top of the league in both.

Not Parsons fault they switched him from LB to DE. Doing a hell of a job. Just hope he can hold up for several more years, and that we can keep stacking the talent around him.

erod

Reaction score
Miles Garrett is better. He actually plays the run, too.

Micah is even with Nick Bosa and TJ Watt.