Twitter: Micah Parsons is PFF's Player Of The Week

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The next LT is lofty. He's arguably the greatest defensive player of all time.

I'll settle for the best defender Dallas has ever had. He's already made DeMarcus Ware look like he had some kind of palsy.
We need him to be the next LT since we have the next Jeff Hostetler at QB.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Micah Parsons Career Stats (10 Games): 9 Sacks, 62 Tackles, 13 TFL, 18 QB Hits

Chase Young Career Stats (24 Games): 9 Sacks, 70 Tackles, 13 TFL, 16 QB Hits.

Mind you one is a LB who hadn’t played edge since HS and the other was a “generational” edge.

DPOY, ALL PRO, PRO BOWL, ETC....
There are a few in here (which I won't expose) who said Parsons wouldn't be any good being he was off a year & hasn't played the position since high school. Ridiculous posters who know absolutely nothing!

"WE ARE PENN STATE"
Curious about sack #3. I thought that would be ruled as a TFL rather than a sack since it seemed to be a running play.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Micah Parsons Career Stats (10 Games): 9 Sacks, 62 Tackles, 13 TFL, 18 QB Hits

Chase Young Career Stats (24 Games): 9 Sacks, 70 Tackles, 13 TFL, 16 QB Hits.

Mind you one is a LB who hadn’t played edge since HS and the other was a “generational” edge.

DPOY, ALL PRO, PRO BOWL, ETC....
There are a few in here (which I won't expose) who said Parsons wouldn't be any good being he was off a year & hasn't played the position since high school. Ridiculous posters who know absolutely nothing!

"WE ARE PENN STATE"

The crazy thing is, he has only played DE part-time.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I couldn't resist lol
LOL i know you came around on Dak and are still upset about the Chiefs. I am too. And what sucks the most is that with Cooper going out, they still wanted to throw so much. Moore needs to get his head out of his butt and get back to being balanced. I dont care about Dak throwing all over the field I want W's

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL i know you came around on Dak and are still upset about the Chiefs. I am too. And what sucks the most is that with Cooper going out, they still wanted to throw so much. Moore needs to get his head out of his butt and get back to being balanced. I dont care about Dak throwing all over the field I want W's
The wins are all that matters to me. Weather by or by land, just get it done and be smart about it.

Jarntt

Reaction score
He is way faster than LT. If he can stay away from the cocaine and hookers that LT partook in, he should a better version. Like LT, Micah has a nose for the ball and amazing closing speed. Defensive Player of the Year (DPLOY), ROY, All-PRO

Micah Parsons 40 time: 4.39
Lawrence Taylor 40 time: 4.6

Dallas struck gold with Parsons.
Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

I love Micah, but SHOULD be a better version of one of the most dominant players in NFL history?
The cart is so far in front of the horse here that the horse can't even see it any more...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Thats what I am saying. Why we didnt run makes 0 sense. Especially in the second half. 0 sense
I think when Zeke gets shut down Moore just give us instead of letting Pollard have more carries.

Pollard averaged 7 yards per carry against the Chiefs, but Moore watched Zeke get controlled and just gave up.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
He is way faster than LT. If he can stay away from the cocaine and hookers that LT partook in, he should a better version. Like LT, Micah has a nose for the ball and amazing closing speed. Defensive Player of the Year (DPLOY), ROY, All-PRO

Micah Parsons 40 time: 4.39
Lawrence Taylor 40 time: 4.6

Dallas struck gold with Parsons.
Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
Wait until Dan Quinn unleashes him when Tank and Randy Gregory gets back. :thumbup:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think when Zeke gets shut down Moore just give us instead of letting Pollard have more carries.

Pollard averaged 7 yards per carry against the Chiefs, but Moore watched Zeke get controlled and just gave up.
Zeke wasnt even being controlled thats the worst part lol. He was doing ok. We need to stick to the run. Just because it didnt work on first down doesnt mean you throw it twice afterwards. 3rd and 1 is much better than 3rd at 8