Twitter: Micah Parsons Media Session Tweetcap - 09/22/21

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That would be the only way this gets better.

He's got 4.39 speed at 250 lbs. Imagine if he drops 40 lbs. You're talking about Parsons Island right there.

I hope they're at least thinking about this.
He is clearly a Strong Safety

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
That would be the only way this gets better.

He's got 4.39 speed at 250 lbs. Imagine if he drops 40 lbs. You're talking about Parsons Island right there.

I hope they're at least thinking about this.
Position flex......it is the cornerstone of the 1-1-9.

Zone Blitz. CB drops off the nose into cover crossing route....stuffed
A gap CB blitz, shuffle pass pick 6
CB blindside blitz in lieu of 3-4.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think the country club is going to succumb to him. Before long, he’s going to be running that defensive locker room.
Defensive locker room? Does the defense have its own locker room? The last time I heard, the team locker room was open to all players.

ultron

Reaction score
Scary to think we almost ended up with Horn or Surtain and the Giants would’ve had another Lawrence Taylor… as Lee Corso would say “not so fast my friend”

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I get the impression Micah Parsons is in permanent chess mode no matter what he is actually doing. He is certainly thinking before he speaks at his media sessions.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why? I remember it too. I still do hate his pick.

You have just as much of a tendency to exaggerate as he does. Not everyone hated the pick, so it's ignorant to say that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I loved the pick...only a few I remember out of sorts because we didn't get th CB or OT...

More than a few, but certainly not everyone. Don't even think it was close to a majority.