Micah Parsons named NFL's ninth-best player by CBS Sports

jwitten82

Reaction score
Micah Parsons named NFL's ninth-best player by CBS Sports
Story by MLenix84
6-23-24

The Dallas Cowboys have been one of the better teams in the NFL for the last three seasons, at least in the regular season anyway. A huge factor in this has been the defensive side of the ball as the Cowboys have led the league in turnovers twice and finished no lower than seventh in fewest points allowed.

That production has been spearheaded by one man, edge rusher Micah Parsons. Pete Prisco of CBS Sports certainly agrees with that. In fact, earlier this week, he named Parsons as the ninth-best player in the NFL.

The scary thought for the rest of the NFL is that Parsons just turned 25 years old, so he's just now hitting his prime as a player. With new defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer on board in Dallas, Parsons could be gearing up for his best season in the league so far.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=7bda992caf004badbce67af6781500da&ei=31

BB1oJXEB.img
It's crazy, Mahomes is only 28 and already has 3 SB wins and 4 SB appearances. I thought Bradys run wouldn't have been threatened for a long time, but I still think Bradys 7 SB wins and 10 SB appearances keeps him firmly in that spot, but who wouldve thought the next potential GOAT would appear so soon? I wonder Mahomes will plan on playing into his 40s, it's just a rare thing to happen

John813

Reaction score
It's crazy, Mahomes is only 28 and already has 3 SB wins and 4 SB appearances. I thought Bradys run wouldn't have been threatened for a long time, but I still think Bradys 7 SB wins and 10 SB appearances keeps him firmly in that spot, but who wouldve thought the next potential GOAT would appear so soon? I wonder Mahomes will plan on playing into his 40s, it's just a rare thing to happen

The way his contract is, for better or worse he will be a Chiefs player for years to come. So, IMO all depends on if KC can field a good team around him or not.
If by 33-34, his line is gone, back is FUBAR, he may not see the point

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It is truly remarkable. Those Brady numbers seem insurmountable but Mahomes actually has a shot. I don’t think he will get there but it is amazing to even think it’s possible.