Micah Parsons rocking the Bobby Boucher jersey in his arrival

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
The best player to ever wear the #9 jersey and there's no comparison.
Sure about that Cuz?

1 Tackle and 1 assist the whole game with no sacks for the next coming of Lawrence Taylor.......our old #9 never played this soft in any playoff game, lol

#9 (2-4)....#4 (2-5)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure about that Cuz?

1 Tackle and 1 assist the whole game with no sacks for the next coming of Lawrence Taylor.......our old #9 never played this soft in any playoff game, lol

#9 (2-4)....#4 (2-5)
Am I sure about what lol? I wasn't talking about Micah I was talking about Bobby Boushay lol

How you go a whole career with only a 2-4 record lol? This y'all mans?

shabazz

Reaction score
Am I sure about what lol? I wasn't talking about Micah I was talking about Bobby Boushay lol

How you go a whole career with only a 2-4 record lol? This y'all mans?
You said he was the best player to wear a #9 jersey which was a shot at Romo

Just own it, nephew.....your boy crapped the bed. 7 points in the entire half and 2 turnovers as usual in the playoffs.

The experiment is over.....I just didn't think he would fold to a wildcard team so fast....damn

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said he was the best player to wear a #9 jersey which was a shot at Romo

Just own it, nephew.....your boy crapped the bed. 7 points in the entire half and 2 turnovers as usual in the playoffs.

The experiment is over.....I just didn't think he would fold to a wildcard team so fast....damn
What lol? Micah is #11 what are you even talking about lol?

The joke went over your head.

Micah is seen in a Bobby Boushay jersey.

I say he's the best player to ever wear #9....Micah is #11. I don't know how you got confused lol.

Y'all keep saying "own it". Y'all don't own **** but want me to what? Share the same opinion as y'all? I said he choked today what else do you'll want? I've said time and time again Dak and Romo aer the same guy and you numbskull want to argue against it like Romo was Brady. He won nothing and choked.