Micah Parsons wins the 2024 Celebrity All-Star MVP Award

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Apparently he not only caused Stephen A to tweak his ankle and force him into an ankle brace, but he also won MVP...in spite of Stephen A vowing revenge.

Pretty much the only thing he's done Cowboy worthy since being here.

CWR

Reaction score
31 shots is a lot for an all star game. Lol.

Not saying he wasn't balling out, but damn Micha let some of the other guys shoot.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Y'all know he's going to disappear once he gets paid, right? The writing is on the wall, despite what comes out of his mouth.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Micah must have felt like a packer out there the way the way the defense was letting him do whatever he wanted

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Y'all know he's going to disappear once he gets paid, right? The writing is on the wall, despite what comes out of his mouth.
Sounds like like wishful thinking on your part. You're joining the, I told you so, crowd?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Of all the guys on the team he's the one that gives the biggest "get paid and quit" vibes.

He already is only good for about 10-12 games a year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Very sad how most everyone here now dislikes Micah. No 'likes'. No support.

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Mostly coz he's an extrovert with some maturity issues............I have zero problems with him. I'm pretty sure IF/when his immaturity gets too far out of line, his coaches and/or locker room reel him back in a bit.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I watched a good bit of the game yeah Micah is a power forward.

And quite a few people were taking it seriously the Olympic high jumper was taking it very seriously and one other tiny blonde haired guy was a very good player I don't know who he was but he was ready for the game

Texans quarterback was also playing hard.
Micah although a bit of a ball hog was dominant in the game but the absolute best thing he did since he's been in Dallas cowboy was screw up Stephen A Smith's ankle.

If he could somehow manage to knock all of Steven A's teeth out he would move into my second favorite cowboy player of all time right behind Roger Staubach.