Twitter: Micah Speaks on Mazi

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

And in other rookie news, Overshown had two picks today.

:mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad:

The Oline is not being coached properly yet again, even with a different Oline coach! :mad:

Fire out a half step while staying low and balanced... and meet the Dlineman with the same opposing velocity at the line of scrimmage! That's how you stymie a bullrushing Dlineman and keep from getting pushed 7+ yards backwards into your QB. SMH. What are these coaches teaching?

Techsass

Reaction score
I hope the thread gets hijacked by an intense argument surrounding bleu cheese
Oh no you don't. My sis said she was popping round to Costco so I asked her to pick me up a couple of their Bleu cheese. Instead she went to Kroger & got me a couple of President Bleu cheese.

For those who ain't into Bleu cheese, it's like asking somebody to get you some cokes & they show up with Shasta brand.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Wanting to grow is the start of real growth.

He could be a force of nature by Year 2, or 3.
100% people that ask others for advice earlier in their careers often go on to achieve good things. Those that dont usually arent interested in better themselves.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That video is fun but in the snaps I saw of Mazi vs Tyler Smith, it was Mazi going backwards...
My postive takeaway from the thread is Mazi's attitude. It seems he has come in to camp seeking out ways to improve and get better.

Him getting owned by Tyler is probably good for him too. Tyler was the same way. Tyron got better getting destroyed by Ware, and Lawrence got better getting broken (literally) by Tyron

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
My postive takeaway from the thread is Mazi's attitude. It seems he has come in to camp seeking out ways to improve and get better.

Him getting owned by Tyler is probably good for him too. Tyler was the same way. Tyron got better getting destroyed by Ware, and Lawrence got better getting broken (literally) by Tyron
Spot on, it's about the attitude and ability to sponge up advice from talented experienced vets that's important....(not beating up on a UDFA, in near meaningless vid clips).

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His #1 priority should be stopping the run, that's why he was drafted.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear what Ceedee has to say about him.