Micah takes Washington very seriously

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Commanders are 4-7, but they have Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons' attention and respect. "This is a really good team. When you turn on the tape, they've been close to beating the Eagles. Fell short just a little bit; it could have went either way. The Giants game, I don't even really count that because of the amount of turnovers (six) between running backs and the quarterback. The Seahawks game was down to the wire. So, this is a team that can be in a positive any given way. They remind me a lot of the Chargers. They're a really good team. ... The ball just don't roll to your side sometimes. This is a team that could and should be on a positive track with the amount of talent they have. It's a team that we need to take very, very seriously."

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
The Commanders let their two pass rushers go, but they still have Payne and Allen in the middle, and running could be difficult. And since we have struggled to find any consistency in the run game, you know they will concentrate on stopping Lamb who is already dealing with an ankle injury. They will need some key contributions from guys like Cook, Gallup, Tolbert and Brooks. I expect Ferguson to get his catches. On defense, the key will be slowing down Brian Robinson, and make Howell have to beat us with his arm.

Carson

Reaction score
The Commanders let their two pass rushers go, but they still have Payne and Allen in the middle, and running could be difficult. And since we have struggled to find any consistency in the run game, you know they will concentrate on stopping Lamb who is already dealing with an ankle injury. They will need some key contributions from guys like Cook, Gallup, Tolbert and Brooks. I expect Ferguson to get his catches. On defense, the key will be slowing down Brian Robinson, and make Howell have to beat us with his arm.
They can score in bunches and Howell can make every throw on the field.

McLaurin, Dotson and Samuel are a scary trio

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They are not the same team when they played the Eagles since that team is being used as a barometer. Washington traded away their 2 best pass rushers the day after they played the Eagles. The son of Sam picked Philadelphia's terrible secondary apart like pretty much every other quarterback the Eagles played.

I think we are going to crush the new Washington team. I'm just hoping for no injuries. Not worried about the game at all.

slick325

Reaction score
Hope that the team gets the memo. Washington can beat them if they aren't on their game.

plasticman

Reaction score
It would be foolish to overlook the Cowboys traditional division rival. Beating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving would make their season.

ghst187

Reaction score
I agree with Parsons. While we are the better team and should win this game without any doubts. I do think it will not be a cake walk. I have us winning on a game winning FG at the buzzer.
Yep totally agree with his assessment too. They just dropped a stinker so they will play better than they did Sunday. That said, Howell will turn it over and that’s when we start playing downhill.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Yep totally agree with his assessment too. They just dropped a stinker so they will play better than they did Sunday. That said, Howell will turn it over and that’s when we start playing downhill.
After the turnover fest last week they had, I am guessing they come out with a consertative run heavy plan against us.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Watched a mid season Sam Howell highlight video……dude can throw the ball, some super accurate tight window throws….Washington may have themselves A QB, needs to clean up the TOs though, needs a better team around him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Washington is still battling. I’m sure their players have been put on notice, especially with the trades of Young and Sweat. The new ownership is going to make major changes with that team during the offseason, which is keeping their players fighting. Ron Rivera certainly won’t be back and they’ll be other players cut loose. The Cowboys found out last year in the season finale they better be ready to play Washington. if Sam Howell gets hot they can be very difficult to beat. He put up almost 400 yards on Philly a few weeks ago. With Philly’s win over KC last night our hopes of winning the NFC East is almost dead. If we lose to Washington on Thanksgiving, our chances of a wildcard birth could be a problem. We’ve already lost three conference games and those factor into tiebreakers.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It would be foolish to overlook the Cowboys traditional division rival. Beating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving would make their season.
Particularly with so many of their coaches and players fighting for their NFL careers at this point.

ghst187

Reaction score
After the turnover fest last week they had, I am guessing they come out with a consertative run heavy plan against us.
Agree esp after they watch the Carolina tape where they ran on us pretty effectively.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Watched a mid season Sam Howell highlight video……dude can throw the ball, some super accurate tight window throws….Washington may have themselves A QB, needs to clean up the TOs though, needs a better team around him.
let's hope Washington's front office agrees with you

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I have seen Washington play, they have some players but seem to find a way to lose.

Micah is correct, this could be the Cardinals again if Dallas makes self inflicted mistakes.