Micah taking punches from a boxer

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Does this guy not have an agent that says hazardous off-season activities can cost you money? Especially if you film it for all to see.
He probably does, but I guarantee you the agent is only concerned about himself losing money, not Micah.

Praxit

Reaction score
200.webp

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I saw Parsons hit this boxer square in the stomach area. With proper training, a person can tense his stomach muscles enough to shield much of the impact.

I then see this boxer deliberately target Parsons upper midsection right between the bottom part of his ribcage. That is a very vulnerable area that doesn't have the muscle tissue that surrounds the middle of the stomach.

Does anybody notice this? Am I wrong?
True....that punch was not really in the gut, it was more on the chest and close to the heart... very dangerous. There was a reason MP didn't take another. Those type of punches are not allowed in pro boxing. --hitting above the belt.

Chasing6

Reaction score
True....that punch was not really in the gut, it was more on the chest and close to the heart... very dangerous. There was a reason MP didn't take another. Those type of punches are not allowed in pro boxing. --hitting above the belt.
Well in fairness his hands/arms were in the way.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
My bad,. hitting below the belt is illegal. Obvious reasons.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
MyFairLady, too tired to go back and look for the post but the one you just posted about going back to the cheesehead PO, was another Great post on the week, along with Bob “ThePurple” Haze post earlier. LOL

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Voluntary......

To quote Keyshawn.. "I'll take my chances with voluntary."
sure leader is a word also "I'll take my chances on a leader...can we get one?"

from his mouth rookie year : "I am here to change things"
now 3 short years later: "The FO needs to bring in some players to change things..."