Micah taking punches from a boxer

Rayman70

Reaction score
Im sure Jerry , Stephen, McCarthy, and Zimmer, were thrilled seeing Micah getting punched like that. Someone needs to intervene.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I question his decision-making skills. lol

maybe it's not obvious to the naked eye you pay attention how to take a punch the boxer actually let his body flow backwards to absorb the punch Micah sit there like a tree it took the whole entire punch the boxer is always moving forward sideways backwards they know how to actually take a punch without actually taking the full force of the punch... Watch the video slowly the boxer knew right about when the punch was gonna land and he lunge to backwards he took a step backwards only about 50% of that weight of that hit absorbed into his midsection..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta be old to get that reference. I’m old
I'm not that old to remember it but I have an image painting( in my man cave lol) that has that old advertisement from Joe Wider hence the reference.

Creeper

Reaction score
Isn't that how Harry Houdini died?

Micah punched the boxer in the ribs. The boxer hit Micah in the solar plexus. The boxer knows what he is doing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I saw Parsons hit this boxer square in the stomach area. With proper training, a person can tense his stomach muscles enough to shield much of the impact.

I then see this boxer deliberately target Parsons upper midsection right between the bottom part of his ribcage. That is a very vulnerable area that doesn't have the muscle tissue that surrounds the middle of the stomach.

Does anybody notice this? Am I wrong?
You're right, plus Micah has to reach down low to make his shot land, and he's not a boxer. I wonder how many of the people ragging on him would just puke instantly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those 100 you have on ignore probably don't read your War and Peace posts anyway, so no big deal bragging about it.
100 % Correct Mr.5Star!
His posts are novels............. :muttley: .........and all those words for what?

To defend the undeniable egg-laying of Dak Rayne Prescott!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those 100 you have on ignore probably don't read your War and Peace posts anyway, so no big deal bragging about it.
I believe blue uses speech to text. When you have to type all that out you get weary...maybe even backspace. WHen you can just talk and talk and talk...that's what some people will do.

I've asked him to have some mercy on us about it. I must be on ignore.