Twitter: Micah taking snaps at running back

Scotman

Reaction score
I benched 300 in high school and I only weighed 135 pounds when I graduated.

Disclaimer: I didn't bench the 300 pounds all at once. It was cumulative.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Anyone who believes this does not understand Micah's sense of humor

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No. But I remember Magic playing center in a playoff game and throwing up 39.

Nobody doubts that Parsons can do it. It's just not smart to risk the best edge player in the league at RB. No position takes a greater pounding. No position is less important. No position is more replaceable.

Too many beers man? Actually it was 42.. with 15 rebounds and 7 assists for good measure.. One of the most amazing performances ever.. Before the game was over he had played all 5 positions on the floor. It's one of the reasons I think people are far too quick to leave Magic out of the GOAT conversation. Basically just because he didn't score in bunches..

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Too many beers man? Actually it was 42.. with 15 rebounds and 7 assists for good measure.. One of the most amazing performances ever.. Before the game was over he had played all 5 positions on the floor. It's one of the reasons I think people are far too quick to leave Magic out of the GOAT conversation. Basically just because he didn't score in bunches..

It's kinda hard when Magic is on record saying there was MJ, and then there was he and Bird and everyone else. But, yeah, just a ridiculously talented player. That was a special time for the NBA.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It's kinda hard when Magic is on record saying there was MJ, and then there was he and Bird and everyone else. But, yeah, just a ridiculously talented player. That was a special time for the NBA.

We we've seen ample evidence of Magic's talent evaluation from his time in the Lakers' front office.. LOL! Magic just didn't have a scorer's mentality.. He was a point guard who never stopped growing basically. If he had Jordan's or even Bird's scoring mentality I think he could have led the league multiple times.. There was nobody stopping a 6'9" dude with his handles and court vision from getting to the rim any time he wanted to. But that's a discussion for another day on another forum!

RoboQB

Reaction score
I think you could get increments of 10 on the old Universal machine. Those gym machines can fool you... A few years ago our company gym had one of those benches with the guides on the side and that damn thing would allow you to bench a good 50-75 pounds more than you could with free weight.. I found out the hard way when I pumped up over 400 pounds on that machine and started feelin myself.. Then one day while I was at home working out in my garage I piled every plate I owned onto the bar.. It was about 340-ish. It was a struggle just to get it off the rack which should have been my first clue. That thing came crashing down on my chest and damn near killed me. It took every ounce of strength I had just to wiggle it back up to the rack. I didn't even both trying to lock it out.. I was just grateful that I survived..

Yep, if it isn't free weights, it doesn't count... lol.
I've hurt a few "bow-flex" owners feelings pointing out the same thing you mentioned.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yep, if it isn't free weights, it doesn't count... lol.
I've hurt a few "bow-flex" owners feelings pointing out the same thing you mentioned.

LOL.. That reminds me of a training partner I used to have who would put in copious miles on the treadmill and thought he was in good shape. Then one day he agreed to join me on the track. He about died that day.. To his credit he came back for a good 2-3 years with me when our schedules permitted and became one of the best training buddies I ever had. Because we worked out together both in the gym and on the track and really pushed one another..

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
I would rather have Diggs play WR if we had to pick one player to play another position periodically.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
230, you say.
Hmm.
The bar is 45 lbs.
To get to 225 you put (2)45 lb. plates on each side.
So, you're claiming to add 2.5 lbs to get to 230.
Never have I ever seen that done in a gym in 25+++ years.
You'd get laughed out of the free-weight area and told to
go back to nautilus weights with the kids and grannys.

I call BS.
230 is/was my weight , holy cow i knew americans were slower than canadians on the uptake but this one is special LMAO! i never put 2.5 pounders for a flat or incline bench ever, i did put 10's of course! also wow i had no idea the bar was 45 and 2 plates was 225. thanks for the tip lol!

go patriots today!

RoboQB

Reaction score
230 is/was my weight , holy cow i knew americans were slower than canadians on the uptake but this one is special LMAO! i never put 2.5 pounders for a flat or incline bench ever, i did put 10's of course! also wow i had no idea the bar was 45 and 2 plates was 225. thanks for the tip lol!

go patriots today!

Or maybe you're not being very clear.
Who cares what you weighed? You were talking about benching 225lbs.
Then say you could do 30 at 230.
Either way, I call BS based on your tone.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Or maybe you're not being very clear.
Who cares what you weighed? You were talking about benching 225lbs.
Then say you could do 30 at 230.
Either way, I call BS based on your tone.
weight of a person is very important for benching unlike squat and DL, what are you talking about? and i dont give a monkey arse if you believe it or not lol! micaah will get stopped by big lane johnson again in december.

i have to ask do you even lift?

RoboQB

Reaction score
weight of a person is very important for benching unlike squat and DL, what are you talking about? and i dont give a monkey arse if you believe it or not lol! micaah will get stopped by big lane johnson again in december.

i have to ask do you even lift?

Lmao. "Do you even lift, bro?"
Next you'll ask what's my max.

Yes, son. Daddy lifts.