Twitter: Micah the Magnificent

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
That is very cool.

Let's hope he can carry this into the playoffs and make Rogers/whoever run for his life!
That won't happen if they drop him into coverage half the time like they did last night.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Well we better make sure we stay well ahead of the salary cap game, because if he keeps this up, he'll be a 200 million dollar man when his rookie contract is up.

Before we jinx him with the Jaylon comparisons, it's his positional flexibility that can't be replaced.....he's coming, but you dont know where from. To take a cricketing name he's "Whispering Death" as you dont see him and you can't prepare for his arrival.

stinkface

Reaction score
He left some meat on the bone. Maybe he was just tired, but he didn't give his all a few times when he could have run down a few guys when he had the chance. I remember Randy White making tackles 20 or 30 yards down the field. Once again maybe just wore out. 3 games in 12 days is a ton.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh look at you being positive. Oh wait. Never mind

Sorry, did I insult one of your poster players? The fact I am complimenting Parsons for doing what DLaw hasn't done since he got his contract extension to you is negative? Funny, seems I was being positive about Parsons but you see things the way you always do.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sorry, did I insult one of your poster players? The fact I am complimenting Parsons for doing what DLaw hasn't done since he got his contract extension to you is negative? Funny, seems I was being positive about Parsons but you see things the way you always do.
You’re never positive about anything. You never have been lol. Stop lying already.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You’re never positive about anything. You never have been lol. Stop lying already.

Okay Captain Stalker that reviews every post someone makes. Again, reading comprehension goes a long way: Parsons is making DLaw meaningless = compliments (aka positivity) towards Parsons while criticizing DLaw's obvious lack of impact.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I look at one of the Giants boards occasionally and there is a lot of gnashing of teeth that they could have taken Parsons if they didn’t trade down their first pick from 11 to 20.

He just needs to stay away from LVE. I don’t want any of that rubbing off on Parsons.
giphy.webp

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
he played great but that sack was a gift, the entire defense completely ignored him on that play like he was invisible