Twitter: Micah tweet supporting Dak

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak's reputation is so bad at this point like Eli. Remember all the Eli jokes before their first SB when he had that "Unstoppable" watch commercial. Then he went on the playoff run and had the last laugh. Unfortunately, I don't think Dak has the ability to go on a run like that

starcity214

Reaction score
Charles Haley/ Warren Sapp/ LT sould eat Dak for lunch

I guess we have another "already made it" guy on our team in Parsons.

I remember a couple years ago when the Bills beat us in Thanksgiving, Josh Allen and the Bills said our team acts like they had won multiple SBs already lol and the Bills were just hungry for success.

Yeah Micah, keep hanging out with Prescott and you will start getting and valueing participation awards too instead of actual success.

Welcome to the country club Mr Parsons.

dcstar

Reaction score
Hope he doesn't go full-on TO and start crying hey it's my quarterback.

Go Cowboys!

Blake

Reaction score
If Jerry were a real gm, he’d crank the ac up at the Star during winter. Make that place feel like the Gulag for players and coaches alike. That would go along way to start fixing the country club atmosphere.

Also. Shutdown the cafeteria and tell Dak and Zeke no more hanging out in the lobby, playing cards with random employees.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Hope Parsons doesn't go the route of some other former Cowboys who looked good early but then had the stink rub off on them. Roy Williams is a prime example.