Micah will probably miss the Cowboys game

The way he plays, there’s no point in suiting him up at less than 100%. Needs that elite speed off the edge. Just might be next year before that returns.
 
Dude has a big boy contract. You never rush those guys back.
 
He's such a special talent that it would not surprise me if he ends up with double digit sacks despite the time he misses this season.

I wish I could say that I hope his sack numbers come on a team that hits rock bottom. However, if they do stink the Jets get that pick. So...I hope the Packers finish just out of the playoffs with a middle of the pack pick. Lol
 
Last edited:
Nfl definitely tried to set it up for Micah's return game to be against the Cowboys. Looks like that's not happening.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,052
Messages
14,659,772
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top