Micah's agent tweets about securing the bag for his clients

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Id trade this guy for 2 1s so fast it would make your head spin
You know, at this point, given where this team is franchise-wise (past the ceiling), I think I would too -- especially given the inconsistent play vs. top tier teams.

This coming from a fellow Penn Stater like Micah.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Prepare to have Micah, Diggs and the 9 dwarfs on defense. If you think they can't afford to pay anymore on offense because of Dak and CeeDee, the same will be said on defense because of these two. This FO does not know how to work the system.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
trade him for a big haul, we aren’t winning anything anytime soon, our window has closed, the tab will cost too much between Dak, Micah, CeeDee, and a few others

phildadon86

Reaction score
Should have seen what Kearse commented on Pollards deal.

He has since deleted it.

Let me tell you. The agents arent the only ones saying they want the bag. Kearse was happy that his teammate left the Cowboys for money.

What does that tell you?

No culture problems here though haha

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This is why the roc nations and other ghetto social media outfits never succeed. Shrewd negotiators get deals done and stay quiet until it’s done. This generation of post everything you think makes it so easy for the disciplined to succeed
Lol. Shrewd negotiators stay quiet, period. You're ragging on other outlets for doing the exact thing this guy is doing. He's literally saying he has "haters" but gets results and says this like he's retiring tomorrow and won't have to negotiate with owners any longer who see this arrogance. Perhaps your own hate game blinded you to this though.

Reminds me of someone else who tried to slam Roc Nation by listing the deals they did that were horrible for teams until I mentioned that it meant they did their job by getting more than those players were worth. Crickets. Also hilarious.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Meh I cheer for warriors and people who want to be champions. Dirty little grub grub can have his bag but he can never buy my love. That can only be earned.
LMAO. Buy my love? What are you, a damsel being courted by a millionaire? Men today, I swear.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LMAO. Buy my love? What are you, a damsel being courted by a millionaire? Men today, I swear.
I am a fan of the Cowboys. I have many heroes. Roger, Randy, Aikman, Irvin, Smith, etc. I will love them forever for the amazing things they accomplished and the joy that they brought.

To date Parsons, Lawrence, Martin, Smith, Diggs and Dak are nothing more than a sad bunch of losers who bring me shame and disappointment.

Do they care? Probably not but the fact remains.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't see the difference in overpaying your own players from overpaying free agents. Isn't it really the same thing?

But the danger is if Dallas continues to not play the free agent game and the other players see them as perennial losers, plays who really want to win a championship may not want to re-sign with Dallas. They may prefer to go to another team that really does go all in.

But logically, if Dallas is unwilling to do what it takes to win a championship, they why keep players like Parsons and CeeDee Lamb? May as well trade them for draft picks and repeat that strategy over and over to keep the payroll as low as possible.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Grub grub boy can have his money and melt away in the heat of the playoffs. I can not control any of that. I will call him out as a sad little loser though. Sorry big boy time to put on your big boy pants and accomplish something.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again like Dak and CD..what are you breaking the bank for? Its not playoff skins because Micah has as many as the others who cant get the job done..All in this offseason to me would be moving all of them for Darft hauls..but there is no way Jerry is down for this.
Micah as a Rookie "Im here to change things!"
Micah after another fail in the playoffs "Go get some players who can change things!" this is all i needed to hear.

plasticman

Reaction score
One sack in four playoff games. How much does he want for that?

Stop paying big money to regular season superstars. The truly great ones earn their reputations in the playoffs.

One sack in four playoff games.......

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
One sack in four playoff games. How much does he want for that?

Stop paying big money to regular season superstars. The truly great ones earn their reputations in the playoffs.

One sack in four playoff games.......
"Pay me Bosa Money"...."Give me Bosa Playoff games!"

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Meh I cheer for warriors and people who want to be champions. Dirty little grub grub can have his bag but he can never buy my love. That can only be earned.

I mean you’re a warriors fan….probably shouldn’t be talking about “buying anyone’s love” when you guys ‘ took advantage of a spiking cap anomaly and signed Kevin Durant to win 2 of your 4 championships. Also the warriors were trash for decades and decades lol.

Beyond that I’m not sure who’s the “dirty little grub grub”…he’s a sports agent who’s supposed to get the most amount of money possible for his clients. And as you know sports agents aren’t all bad I mean hell bob meyers was a former agent and he ran your front office for most of the dynasty.