Twitter: Micah's brother calls out the organization

ShortRound

Reaction score
We got moms and brothers all pissed off.

8DRtfzF.gif

zeke21

Reaction score
He is right.. I have a feeling we are going to miss him really badly when he is gone.

Having said that.. with his response to Skip and now the brother.. you just can't have it. Get some picks, let him go and scoop his ring with another franchise and hope that our nightmare ends soon.

Interesting to see the true stars/talent on the roster.. all very disgruntled. Speaks volumes, it really does. Players know who is legit and who is a fraud.

Put that in context of the DQ comment last week as well. I think a lot of players know where the blame for this one lies.. and it ain't on Parsons or the D.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is right.. I have a feeling we are going to miss him really badly when he is gone.

Having said that.. with his response to Skip and now the brother.. you just can't have it. Get some picks, let him go and scoop his ring with another franchise and hope that our nightmare ends soon.

Interesting to see the true stars/talent on the roster.. all very disgruntled. Speaks volumes, it really does. Players know who is legit and who is a fraud.

Put that in context of the DQ comment last week as well. I think a lot of players know where the blame for this one lies.. and it ain't on Parsons or the D.
The Defense cost the game. Go watch the game.

JBS

Reaction score
Reminds of when Dak's brother was blabbing his mouth on Twitter over Dak's contract extension, where he at now?????
I probably shouldn’t have laughed so hard at this lol