Micah's Brother Goes In On Dak - "Take 40 Million Or Pack Ya Bags!"

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
https://firstsportz.com/nfl-news-mi...escott/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"I am questioning your future lmaooo take 40 million or pack ya bags I ain’t going lie you need all the help you can get."

He is trying to back track though so....

This is actually great news for Jerry....if DAK loses the locker room...it might force a more favorable contract....or at least make negiotions a little easier.... Let's Go Terrance Parsons.....keep it real

Creeper

Reaction score
Please make it stop. The noise about Dak is so out of hand, and really over the top it is hard to fathom. Only Cowboys fans would advocate getting rid of all their best players just because we lost a game. Trade CeeDee! Trade Dak! Trade Micah. Trade Zack Martin, Trade everybody except all the JAGs! Then we will surely make it to the NFCC next year!

zeke21

Reaction score
Please make it stop. The noise about Dak is so out of hand, and really over the top it is hard to fathom. Only Cowboys fans would advocate getting rid of all their best players just because we lost a game. Trade CeeDee! Trade Dak! Trade Micah. Trade Zack Martin, Trade everybody except all the JAGs! Then we will surely make it to the NFCC next year!
I don't want to aim to get to the NFCC next year.. we aren't close to being good enough. I want us, FOR ONCE, to aim to get to the NFCC in 3 years time but trading out some players with value and rebuilding a balanced, solid squad that is capable of actually challenging the best.

Turn Dak into a couple of highly rated rookie QBs and WR
Turn CeeDee into a highly rated OL player and RB
Turn Zack Martin into a could of highly rated OL players
Turn Micah into a pair of LBs and DT

If you do that, identify the talent correctly and put the right development in place.. then you have a team in 1-2 seasons that is better than what we currently have.

We have given this core long enough and they have come up short time and time again. Is that unfair on CD, Martin and Micah.. of course but such is life.

Naturally I actually feel that if you changed the QB, got some more help on at DT and LB then we would look a heap better.. but hey whatever works.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak plays defense that gave up 28 points in the first half?

JustChip

Reaction score
Who knows if Dallas has a locker room issue? So far all I see are whiny family members having fits on social media.
That’s true, but how likely is it they’re not voicing those same thoughts when they gather as a family? It will most definitely have an impact.

Sydla

Reaction score

GoldenR

Reaction score
Dak being the trash that he is has turned this Cowboy nation into a circus. Just comical in every way. The human trash can has his WR's mother involved! You can not make this up!

links18

Reaction score
McCarthy is just the guy to heal a broken locker room. Might as well bring Cupcake Wade back.

KB1122

Reaction score
Well if team harmony is your definition of what's best for the team, it's not looking good. I'm not sure if that's what's best for the team right now.